Blake James - Eat crow thread

Advertisement
When I first heard of the hiring. I was cautiously optimistic. Then I heard of this Jon Richt hired as qb coach. My stomach sank.

Despite what is posted, that's more how I felt. Got excited when he was bragging about the mile long list of elite coaches wanting to jump on board.. but as the staph filled, I became less enamored. Felt good about it being a high floor hire.. WRONG

When I first heard of the hiring. I was cautiously optimistic. Then I heard of this Jon Richt hired as qb coach. My stomach sank. Then I was like, OK maybe Jon is highly qualified and has worked with top notch talent and coaches. Then I saw his resume and was sickened that the AD and BOT would allow this. I knew right from that second this would not be good. Nepotism is highly disgusting and should not be allowed in these instances. I cannot til this day believe that some fans are OK with this. Or ever OK with it.

he was very adept at sorting out paper clips during his days as a Buffalo Bill's intern. It was an invaluable experience that any QB coach would cherish

Advertisement
Back