Blake James - Eat crow thread

L A M P

Reformed Mope
Premium
I don't care if it was fortunate circumstances, pure luck or an act of genius.. The man hit us a homerun. Much obliged. I'll take my crow extra crispy.

Advertisement
I don't care if it was fortunate circumstances, pure luck or an act of genius.. The man hit us a homerun. Much obliged. I'll take my crow extra crispy.

Flake needs to be fired immediately. He's a Troll Pox.

I would only eat crow if I truly believed it was a home run. Crow to be frozen for possible later enjoyment.

amazing what the the threat of losing your job can make you do. we should've flown the fire golden banners in 2013.

Advertisement
He did well but also was going to hire Schiano if Richt didn't pan out......

**** of a first major hire for Blake, I'll eat crow. I was even giving him **** early today when I thought Richt was headed to UVA.. all for nothing.

He did about as good as UM could possibly do, given the names that we were hearing. I was all for BBB but all things considered... Age, recruiting, track record, staff, Miami ties, etc.. Richt is the best option we had.

Advertisement

No where near a Home Run Hire. Only looks good on paper. Richt get his Sh*t Pushed in every Big Game. All we can do is hope.

He did well but also was going to hire Schiano if Richt didn't pan out......

Allegedly. Just like D$ said, he had a certain profile in mind when heading up the search & Richt hit on every point. I think it was lucky circumstances more than anything but kudos to him.. He got his guy.

No crow needed here as I never talked crap about the man like a bunch of people did.

It was kind of funny seeing some of you get all bent out of shape over nothing as things unfolded.

Advertisement

No where near a Home Run Hire. Only looks good on paper. Richt get his Sh*t Pushed in every Big Game. All we can do is hope.

I respectfully disagree but thanks for the normal font. (Hope you're wrong)

**** of a first major hire for Blake, I'll eat crow. I was even giving him **** early today when I thought Richt was headed to UVA.. all for nothing.

He did about as good as UM could possibly do, given the names that we were hearing. I was all for BBB but all things considered... Age, recruiting, track record, staff, Miami ties, etc.. Richt is the best option we had.

THE FACT THAT RICHT CONSIDERED UVA SHOULD TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RICHT'S MINDSTATE!

Don't be surprised if never sniffs a NC at UM!

Advertisement

Please explain.

The font was giving me a headache. Seriously

No crow needed here as I never talked crap about the man like a bunch of people did.

It was kind of funny seeing some of you get all bent out of shape over nothing as things unfolded.

Yep you had it all figured out from day one. Good job!

Please explain.

The font was giving me a headache. Seriously

I hear you. What are you expectations for Mark?

Advertisement
Back