Blake James - Eat crow thread

**** of a first major hire for Blake, I'll eat crow. I was even giving him **** early today when I thought Richt was headed to UVA.. all for nothing.

He did about as good as UM could possibly do, given the names that we were hearing. I was all for BBB but all things considered... Age, recruiting, track record, staff, Miami ties, etc.. Richt is the best option we had.

THE FACT THAT RICHT CONSIDERED UVA SHOULD TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RICHT'S MINDSTATE!

Don't be surprised if never sniffs a NC at UM!

Pretty sure it was just a rumor. It was reported he spent the whole day going over contract details, UVA never happened, he told them no

Advertisement
I'll give Blake James his due respect. Definitely. This was a big-time hire.

I'm impressed that the University of Miami was willing to go out and pay the big bucks to get a big-time coach. I'll toast to Blake James for that.

**** of a first major hire for Blake, I'll eat crow. I was even giving him **** early today when I thought Richt was headed to UVA.. all for nothing.

He did about as good as UM could possibly do, given the names that we were hearing. I was all for BBB but all things considered... Age, recruiting, track record, staff, Miami ties, etc.. Richt is the best option we had.

THE FACT THAT RICHT CONSIDERED UVA SHOULD TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RICHT'S MINDSTATE!

He interviewed with us yesterday and signed with us today. Doesn't sound like he was considering UVA

No where near a Home Run Hire. Only looks good on paper. Richt get his Sh*t Pushed in every Big Game. All we can do is hope.

I respectfully disagree but thanks for the normal font. (Hope you're wrong)

Please explain.

The font was giving me a headache. Seriously

I hear you. What are you expectations for Mark?

I'm on my phone so can't type too much but I just think he was the right hire. I get why people think he's soft & how his record has dwindled lately. Fair concerns. I think he will be the most fiery coach since Butch (well known), best recruiter since Butch & best program manager since Butch. I think he brings in most of the same thing Butch brings in with 1000x less baggage, more credibility with recruits & is still prime coaching age. (55) Also expect an elite staff, a heavy push for infoory practice facilities & a few elite recruits that follow him from UGA. I love the hire. 10/10 for me. JMO though

He interviewed with us yesterday and signed with us today. Doesn't sound like he was considering UVA

Does not matter. I am not thrilled with the hire. I am hoping for the best!

No one should be surprised if Mark Richt is Mark Richt!

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree but thanks for the normal font. (Hope you're wrong)

Please explain.

The font was giving me a headache. Seriously

I hear you. What are you expectations for Mark?

I'm on my phone so can't type too much but I just think he was the right hire. I get why people think he's soft & how his record has dwindled lately. Fair concerns. I think he will be the most fiery coach since Butch (well known), best recruiter since Butch & best program manager since Butch. I think he brings in most of the same thing Butch brings in with 1000x less baggage, more credibility with recruits & is still prime coaching age. (55) Also expect an elite staff, a heavy push for infoory practice facilities & a few elite recruits that follow him from UGA. I love the hire. 10/10 for me. JMO though

I hear that. What are your On Field Expectations?

I don't believe I've ever had a problem with Blake to eat crow. That aside, he did a great job.

I know this is the sentiment of most but I think Blake took the easy way out. Blake knew the media would eat it up and Richt would be pleasant/easy guy to work with.

He didn't want to deal with a savage, even though most great coaches are egomaniacs.

Hope I'm wrong and we see the motivated Mark Richt. If its the guy I've seen on the sidelines the past few years, we will be disappointed.

Down arrow away.

Advertisement
I know this is the sentiment of most but I think Blake took the easy way out. Blake knew the media would eat it up and Richt would be pleasant/easy guy to work with.

He didn't want to deal with a savage, even though most great coaches are egomaniacs.

Hope I'm wrong and we see the motivated Mark Richt. If its the guy I've seen on the sidelines the past few years, we will be disappointed.

Down arrow away.

YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD!

Flake is a bytch.

How quickly all of you forget what he did to wherrea along with Shalala and his henchmen.

Folden would still be here if it was up to that ******.

You're all a bunch of soft-shouldered chicks.

I'm pulling for Richt to do well but it's disgusting the way you so called "men" are fallating this anti-Cane, tranny.

Advertisement
Are dudes really making threads slurping Blake for doing his job. Same dude that needed to be forced to fire Golden after vowing to never hold him accountable and giving him unearned undying allegiance. Mad us suffer and had plans to continue our suffering, but now all of that is lost on U. Frenk deserves the shoutout thread. Blake is a camelion.

Are dudes really making threads slurping Blake for doing his job. Same dude that needed to be forced to fire Golden after vowing to never hold him accountable and giving him unearned undying allegiance. Mad us suffer and had plans to continue our suffering, but now all of that is lost on U. Frenk deserves the shoutout thread. Blake is a camelion.

This^^^^^

I just said the same thing.

All these slurpers got his balls in their mouth.

Unbelievable. He's a huge part of why we've been terrible and didn't want to do anything about it until he was forced to.

Dude is dead to me!

Advertisement

Does not matter. I am not thrilled with the hire. I am hoping for the best!

No one should be surprised if Mark Richt is Mark Richt!

One of the winningest active coaches, yeah I hope he is Mark Richt...

Bruh Shalalalalalala is to blame..

This^^^^^

I just said the same thing.

All these slurpers got his balls in their mouth.

Unbelievable. He's a huge part of why we've been terrible and didn't want to do anything about it until he was forced to.

Dude is dead to me!

He couldn't do anything. Shalala wouldn't allow Golden to be fired. First year under a new pres and Golden gets fired midseason. Truth was we didn't know anything about Blake James before. However, he didn't make this hire alone

He's still a ******.

Anyone with integrity wouldn't have said or done the things that this ****** has.

Advertisement
Back