Blake James and scueduling

Advertisement
Having a university owned on campus stadium makes no sense. The student body is too small .When UM is successful they will draw just fine at Dolphin stadium.

Why the fvck do people argue such much on this board about stupid **** lol. I had a great time in Boone watching the canes whooping on App State. image.jpg it's fun

Who cares how Golden was fired! That fat lard is gone! Who gives a fück who was responsible for the IPF. It's going to get built.

Whoever we play, just win. As long as we beat FSU every year, we can schedule any cupcakes we want, the rankings will come.

I never want UM to become a püssy snob school like UFail who thinks they're too good to travel at certain schools or will only play certain teams in neutral site.

Advertisement
We can't pay UT Chattanooga to show up for punishment. What is so wrong to travel to these schools. Smash them like we did App St and call it a day. Some of you have no perspective. We can't stack our schedule with power 5 schools and we can't waste money paying teams to come in. Name another option.....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

UT-Chattanooga is a **** good FCS school that played Bama a lot closer than UF did, and almost knocked #1 Sam Houston State out in the FCS playoffs yesterday.
They're still a FCS school

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We can pay them. We pay FAMU and Bethune-Cookman and Charleston Southern and Savannah State, so why not UTC?

We pay those schools significantly less than what FBS programs get. The explosion in revenue for schools thanks to television deals have filtered down to how much "Rent A Victim" games cost. Remember, schools like Florida are paying upwards of 2 million dollars to beat on schools, Miami isn't doing that, for good reason. There is also another reason why Miami schedules FAMU and BCC, those schools are local, and their fans will help fill the stadium. This isn't Alabama, where people will spend good money to watch Miami compete against someone like UTC, there has to be a hook if it is an FCS program on the schedule. With FAMU/BCC, you get the bands, you get those schools' local fanbases turning out. That's why it makes sense to have those teams on the schedule. Frankly, as we've seen over the last decade, true home and homes between legit programs are becoming a thing of the past. Miami has to adjust and start pushing for more neutral site games, even though revenue wise, it doesn't help the school.

I think we're talking about 2 different things here. My only point was, why can't we pay UTC (which is an FCS school) if we're paying FAMU, which is an FCS school? We played Charleston Southern. WE played Savannah State. They're not Bethune or FAMU. No fanbase or bands for attraction.

Why the fvck do people argue such much on this board about stupid **** lol. I had a great time in Boone watching the canes whooping on App State. View attachment 40475 it's fun

Who cares how Golden was fired! That fat lard is gone! Who gives a fück who was responsible for the IPF. It's going to get built.

Whoever we play, just win. As long as we beat FSU every year, we can schedule any cupcakes we want, the rankings will come.

I never want UM to become a püssy snob school like UFail who thinks they're too good to travel at certain schools or will only play certain teams in neutral site.

By the way,APP State has either won their conference of tied for the top. They ended up 9-3. They gave up a total of 204 points all season, of which Miami scored 45, won their conference and are going to a bowl.

Last edited:
now u geniuses on this board are not only better coaches than richt BUT now u are a better AD--

Advertisement
Amazing the number of James slurpers on here.

They remind me of the Golden slurpers that dominated the boards until the 2014 UVA game.

They remind me of the Golden slurpers that dominated the boards until the 2014 UVA game.

You're one of the worst cūnt porsters here.

Talking about Golden slurpers on here and you joined in November 2016?

I'll bet you're one of them. I'll bet you used to post here and were gagging on his meatsicle saying give him another year. That's why you changed your screen name.

You're one of the worst cūnt porsters here.

Talking about Golden slurpers on here and you joined in November 2016?

I'll bet you're one of them. I'll bet you used to post here and were gagging on his meatsicle saying give him another year. That's why you changed your screen name.

I've read some of the older posts on here idiot. I find it funny to go back and read the Golden slurping posts every now and then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back