Blake Baker.

Advertisement
He does have some connects via kids and is not a bad guy but I agree tries way too hard with the insider stuff. This however is a little more direct than normal... He typically posts some vague ish like "Man if the coaching staff that I am hearing comes together...." or will post flip gifs about a recruit etc. He rarely puts out concrete info and here he is saying new DC and announcement happening by Thur.

Tim Reynolds posted a gif and followed it up with things will be finalized (ink will dry) in a few days over the weekend.

Yall continue to post quotes from this X dude and I don’t know why lol. That man literally said T Rob to AU a day before he was announced for us lol. Also a ton of other things that he has said have not come to fruition. I don’t get it. I tried to give the man benefit of the doubt but got **** lol.

Yall continue to post quotes from this X dude and I don’t know why lol. That man literally said T Rob to AU a day before he was announced for us lol. Also a ton of other things that he has said have not come to fruition. I don’t get it. I tried to give the man benefit of the doubt but got **** lol.
I just found it funny personally. Guy has been wrong incredibly often but is still bold as **** and just throws out stuff like this lol

the AU stuff I think was posted by multiple dudes when it was down to UM and AU. not saying he knows ****, but he wasn't the only one that thought or said Trob to AU.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20210111-114030.jpg

Advertisement
The reality is, if Manny fires the entire defensive staph( he needs to), he's essentially saying he got every single one of his initial hires wrong. And depending on who the new DC is, that his scheme is wrong. Let that sink in while we hope that Manny could bring the Canes back to glory. BTW, thanks Blake James. That debbie downer **** being said, he better move on from his defensive staph and his scheme.

#CribTalk

Advertisement
Right now, as we sit. Baker is still the DC. All this distracting talk is BS until proven otherwise (I’ve fell for the banana in the tailpipe around here enough to know better) .
Baker still being DC tells me more about manny.
He is soft as **** when it comes to making executive decisions.

Lmao.

Advertisement
Dude!! Wtf!!!
That dude has every badge.
Probably has 3 different color berets and sht.
But I mean... you can tell by his eyes he’s a hard mfer right?
Probably has a seal badge under the left breast pocket too and an EGA tattoo on his right arm.
I’m sure he also worked at one of the 3 letter organizations.
I was enlisted when this happened. He had been going around in this uniform trying to impress people. Like you said, he has ribbons & badges from multiple branches. What a *******. I can't remember what happened to him.

I was enlisted when this happened. He had been going around in this uniform trying to impress people. Like you said, he has ribbons & badges from multiple branches. What a *******. I can't remember what happened to him.
Yeah, posted that because if you look up YouTube, there is a Navy Seal Stolen calor of when fakes are exposed and other military branches where fakes are exposed.

I was alluding to fake insiders and those who post fake info from fake insiders to this board.

That guy in the photo had all kids of ribbons that were just ridiculous. Surprised he didn’t have 2 Medal of Honors draped around his neck 😂😂

The reality is, if Manny fires the entire defensive staph( he needs to), he's essentially saying he got every single one of his initial hires wrong. And depending on who the new DC is, that his scheme is wrong. Let that sink in while we hope that Manny could bring the Canes back to glory. BTW, thanks Blake James. That debbie downer **** being said, he better move on from his defensive staph and his scheme.
At least he realizes his mistakes and tries to correct them quickly which he clearly did with the offense. Let's hope he can do the same with the defense.

Advertisement
Back