Blake Baker.

Advertisement
At this point, it's fairly obvious that both him and Patke aren't being let go. The question is, what capacities are they going to be in.

Advertisement
I know we dont really trust this guy as far as we can throw him but I’m curious as to what makes him THIS bold to say it out there like that lol
DFEB15B4-3ECF-4C60-ADC7-64697417403A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I know we dont really trust this guy as far as we can throw him but I’m curious as to what makes him THIS bold to say it out there like that lol
You're curious?

If you don't realize that this dude just blatantly guesses all the time then I don't know what to say

I know some get a kick out of it but we should stop promoting losers like this

You're curious?

If you don't realize that this dude just blatantly guesses all the time then I don't know what to say

I know some get a kick out of it but we should stop promoting losers like this

He does have some connects via kids and is not a bad guy but I agree tries way too hard with the insider stuff. This however is a little more direct than normal... He typically posts some vague ish like "Man if the coaching staff that I am hearing comes together...." or will post flip gifs about a recruit etc. He rarely puts out concrete info and here he is saying new DC and announcement happening by Thur.

Advertisement
He does have some connects via kids and is not a bad guy but I agree tries way too hard with the insider stuff. This however is a little more direct than normal... He typically posts some vague ish like "Man if the coaching staff that I am hearing comes together...." or will post flip gifs about a recruit etc. He rarely puts out concrete info and here he is saying new DC and announcement happening by Thur.
He's started charging people for info lol

Advertisement
well thats far but injuries were a problem too. Steed tore his ACL twice, Wilder broke his neck, BJ has two bad hips.
Dude!! Wtf!!!
That dude has every badge.
Probably has 3 different color berets and sht.
But I mean... you can tell by his eyes he’s a hard mfer right?
Probably has a seal badge under the left breast pocket too and an EGA tattoo on his right arm.
I’m sure he also worked at one of the 3 letter organizations.

Advertisement
Back