Blake Baker

Advertisement
Fair enough, you definitely can attribute points to field position from turnovers.

At the end of the day I’m not satisfied with how good a backup QB with a noodle arm looked against us. The man threw for 280 yards and would’ve been a lot more if not for drops.

If our end goal is to beat Pitt then that was a great performance. If our goal is to get to the ACCCG and eventually beyond, what we saw today will not cut it imo.

The guy had to throw it 46 times to get to 280. And you’re wrong, if this D plays like this for the rest of the season we will absolutely be in the ACCCG.

How many rushing yards did they have?

The game plan was shut the run down and make the qb beat you. The d gave up three fg’s. Our o gave them the hall on the one and inside the 20-30 yard line. Yards don’t matter when the game plan was to make the qb beat you and our punter kept pinning them deep.

I’m not a huge baker guy but you’d think he’s Dorito with how some obsess over him. His faaaaar from that.
Like I said I don’t think he did a bad job for today. In my first post I stated he was better than Lashlee was.

For me, I find it concerning because of what I think it indicates.

When we face a much more capable team like UNC with a Sam Howell AND a good running game, do we stop the run game just as well and maintain the Redzone defense?

I hope so obviously, but I’m not expecting it if we’re basing it off of today.

The guy had to throw it 46 times to get to 280. And you’re wrong, if this D plays like this for the rest of the season we will absolutely be in the ACCCG.
Like I said. How much would it be against a team with better receivers that don’t drop easy passes, and a starting QB?

And if the offense plays the way it has the last two weeks for the remainder of the season, defense is gonna have to be a lot better.

It seems like you just don’t want to hear something that doesn’t align with your point of view, and that’s fine, but this is my opinion you don’t have to like it lol.

Like I said I don’t think he did a bad job for today. In my first post I stated he was better than Lashlee was.

For me, I find it concerning because of what I think it indicates.

When we face a much more capable team like UNC with a Sam Howell AND a good running game, do we stop the run game just as well and maintain the Redzone defense?

I hope so obviously, but I’m not expecting it if we’re basing it off of today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back