Blake Baker

pacusmc

All American
Don’t fck this up.
Don’t be one of the long list of coaches that have come through here to waste talent.
last thing you or anyone else wants to hear is other coaches say sht like “I would have the number one defense in the country if I was their defensive coordinator”.
We’ve been hearing that sht during the golden era with dorito. We’ve been hearing it from our offense since cmr and we even heard our own president talk about the pirate when he said “if I had those athletes I would Never lose a game”.
I have a Dogo Argentino named cane. The happiest I’ve ever seen my dog is when I take him hog hunting. The saddest I’ve ever seen him is when he just chills in the yard bored AF. You can’t deny someone’s DNA.
You have players on that defense that are hunters. Please don’t deny that DNA by putting a mfing leash on them.
Please tell me your telling our boys that it’s hunting season. Don’t tell me or try to sell anyone that your gonna sit in some space and wait for a mfer. Take off the **** leash on those beast. Let qb’s look at our tape and wonder who the fck on their line is gonna stop them. Let mfers lose sleep knowing they’re gonna get hunted down all game long and that we’re coming in mfing waves.

Never forget that this is what people were worrying about a few years ago. Notre dame had One of the best offensive lines in the country with multiple draft picks on it and one of the best running offenses that year.

Advertisement
Don’t fck this up.
Don’t be one of the long list of coaches that have come through here to waste talent.
last thing you or anyone else wants to hear is other coaches say sht like “I would have the number one defense in the country if I was their defensive coordinator”.
We’ve been hearing that sht during the golden era with dorito. We’ve been hearing it from our offense since cmr and we even heard our own president talk about the pirate when he said “if I had those athletes I would Never lose a game”.
I have a Dogo Argentino named cane. The happiest I’ve ever seen my dog is when I take him hog hunting. The saddest I’ve ever seen him is when he just chills in the yard bored AF. You can’t deny someone’s DNA.
You have players on that defense that are hunters. Please don’t deny that DNA by putting a mfing leash on them.
Please tell me your telling our boys that it’s hunting season. Don’t tell me or try to sell anyone that your gonna sit in some space and wait for a mfer. Take off the **** leash on those beast. Let qb’s look at our tape and wonder who the fck on their line is gonna stop them. Let mfers lose sleep knowing they’re gonna get hunted down all game long and that we’re coming in mfing waves.

Never forget that this is what people were worrying about a few years ago. Notre dame had One of the best offensive lines in the country with multiple draft picks on it and one of the best running offenses that year.

Dogos are like the pitbull terrier of Argentina. People have fights with them.

Advertisement
But we all know that Baker (and the other D coaches) are just Mannys yes men. Manny thinks his gimmick defense is championship caliber. Don't expect anything from the defense this year, except to be probably a little worse than last year. **** shame.

Lmao.

But we all know that Baker (and the other D coaches) are just Mannys yes men. Manny thinks his gimmick defense is championship caliber. Don't expect anything from the defense this year, except to be probably a little worse than last year. **** shame.
1582910611266.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back