Blake Baker

Advertisement
Outside of Wisky & LSU who really beat us and really made the defense look bad ? Not saying the scheme or Manny's coaching is particularly great but I can't recall looking bad too many times on D the last 4 years.

Weren’t we down 28-0 at the half to VT and their slow *** TE was running all over our defense? Even CMU was moving the ball all over our defense.

Bro; lol....they drove down the field on their first drive, put up 3.
2nd possession, they bombed a 62 yrd pass play for a TD
3rd possession, they drove down & scored a TD.
They put up 17 points in 3 possessions in the 1st qtr. lol. This coming after our bye week.

Not defending it and shouldn’t happen but they put up 28, and 7 points from the 1Qon

We lost by 3, how many points on offense did we leave on the field?

Not defending it and shouldn’t happen but they put up 28, and 7 points from the 1Qon

We lost by 3, how many points on offense did we leave on the field?

The fact that we have to even discuss this is a crime in itself; wouldn’t u agree?
Again, the def is not bad, but it can use some improvement, for sure.

Advertisement
Trust me fam; the only reason y I know these things is only b/c I go through the tortuous regimen of watching these games again, w/o the fan emotion involved. Man, I just be rewatching to see how in tf did we underachieve?
I usually do that too, the games I never rewatched were the Clemson game & the 2nd Wisky bowl, but I see where you're coming from.

You're the kind of person who gets hard thinking about our top 15 defense stat while going 6-7.

Mannys scheme is BS. Since hes been here, every single time we've played a legitimate opponent we get absolutely ran over on defense. And in his first year as head coach we got ran over by FIU and La Tech.

The guys a ****** just like you.

A top 15 defense won't win on any team with a 100th ranked offense. How in god's name do you not understand that.

But I only graduated from Miami and am a professional money manager, so I can't be very smart. Why don't you share your credentials for the class?

Let me guess... you're an Ivy League grad, lawyer, astronaut and brain surgeon, right?

A top 15 defense won't win on any team with a 100th ranked offense. How in god's name do you not understand that.

But I only graduated from Miami and am a professional money manager, so I can't be very smart. Why don't you share your credentials for the class?

Let me guess... you're an Ivy League grad, lawyer, astronaut and brain surgeon, right?
He’s also a rocket scientist.

Advertisement
So this is one of those threads where people repeat the same **** they've already posted 2,000 times?

Can we make this a sticky?

Advertisement
Back