Blake Baker

Advertisement
That’s a FB list yes man hire. That’s ok because Diaz ran a successful defense. The offensive hires better be splash hires.

Disagree. This is a guy that was going to get snatch up by a big program soon. Why not Miami? You think the Aranda and Don Brown started at big programs? No, they had to prove themselves at smaller schools first.

Advertisement
This is a great hire. The ones downing the hire clearly haven't watched a game of La Tech's because them boys get after it.

He runs a Miami defense I seen his resume that his defenses were at the top in sacks and tackles for loss

Advertisement
Manny will have his hands all over the defense. This is a good hire. It allows Banda and Patke to go back to position coaches and brings in a guy who understands Diaz. He also has been calling plays for multiple years.

It'll be interesting to see whether Banda and Patke live with their demotions or whether they start looking elsewhere.

Advertisement
It'll be interesting to see whether Banda and Patke live with their demotions or whether they start looking elsewhere.

giphy.gif

Great Hire! Thank you Mark Richt, But his first mistake was Putting an inexperienced Offensive Coordinator in place and trying to forcefully set up his son for success. Manny Diaz is giving up play calling to have more time to notice the details and tighten up recruiting year round hopefully. That was Mark Richts only down fall. I hope Blake Baker can recruit but Shaquille Quarterman and Pinckny back because the Faith in Diaz. That's a sign Recruits will come Runnin. Everyone informed talks of how Clemson's Defensive line came back Our LB Core is just as Talented. If Our Defense was top 10 before, Imagine what it would look like with an Offense that doesn't go 3 and out and give other teams so many opportunities. Diaz said a Smart Nugget " If you build it the right way other teams will Inevitably take our Coaches". We should hire a Strength and Conditioning coach that would make Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson proud and help with recruiting (if its allowed by the NCAA... not really sure). I'm not saying Blake Baker is the best possible candidate but hes probably the best possible candidate in Manny Diaz coaching tree. Extra Money for The Offense. I'm going to miss Ron Dugans Recruiting with that Red Dunk Tho

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of this hire. Manny believes in his D, hires an up-and-comer that has independent experience with a very similar system, and most importantly, he went outside of Banda and Patke to hire a DC he believes in. Straight SAVAGE.

Now we just need to pick up some big uglies off the waiver wire....

Advertisement
Back