Blake Baker Interviewed With LSU

Advertisement
LSU Boards basically are saying Pelini is a done deal now.

Whatever issues there were before seem to be ironed out. The guy Coach O really wanted was apparently Richard per their board, but something about him not wanting to do any recruting

Advertisement
So..about this theory on CIS..LSU wanted Baker..at least thought high enough of him to interview him..they just won a title..sooo is not a good coach? Because I’ve heard none of our sorry *** coaches would get looked at by the big boys..and I’m not even saying baker is all that but at the same time I realized what we had to replace on defense and knew there would some regression in the secondary and as far as having a big time playmaker on the inside..don’t let me start on stubberfield 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah no thanks. And him suing the school thankfully means there's zero chance of that ever happening
Kehoe sued the school over them chiseling him over severance e pay and was brought back. Not that I necessarily want Shannon back but with this administration anything could happen. They could be spun as a diversity hire.

Yeah no thanks. And him suing the school thankfully means there's zero chance of that ever happening

The UM administration is notorius for trying to short change people on their contracts! Time to bring that man back into the fold, if Lsu gets em, that'll just be another indictment on this administration!

Advertisement
If Faker is interviewing for other gigs then he needs to go. Period. Take him back, and you’re a worthless cuck. You wanna talk about culture and buy in and throwing out players who aren’t all in, then you better do the same with coaches.

interesting stance. I like it. For lateral moves it should be implemented. F*ck these guys using Miami as a resume builder.

do you know of any other programs with this philosophy?

Blake realizes that he's Manny's puppet here at UM. He had to be reigned in this year when he wasn't calling plays like Manny would have. To be honest, pretty much a lose-lose situation for us. We'll never have a top tier DC here since top tier DCs don't want to be puppets to Manny's defense. If Blake leaves/fails, then Manny needs to bring in a super sharp, X's and O's guy to help expand on Manny's defense, that can ball out on the recruiting trail as well.

The defense seemed to get better once Blake was reigned in. Seemed like he was calling too much stuff that wasn't working. Is it your thinking that this was what Manny wanted at the beginning of the season? If Blake is this sought after guy, why did Manny need to step in middle of the season?

And if coach shanon is interviewing or a candidate, that means he's available, so if baker dips out, bring onion home.

Bring onion home baby
ephhl5vbBNtVm.gif

Advertisement
I'm sure the LSU fans will love his 3 man pass rushe on 3rd Down. We sure don't.
Actually, Baker’s biggest problem is that he brings too much pressure on third and long. It’s almost like he refuses to only rush 3 or 4 and actually have some guys in coverage to prevent things like 4th and 17 from happening.

Advertisement
Blake realizes that he's Manny's puppet here at UM. He had to be reigned in this year when he wasn't calling plays like Manny would have. To be honest, pretty much a lose-lose situation for us. We'll never have a top tier DC here since top tier DCs don't want to be puppets to Manny's defense. If Blake leaves/fails, then Manny needs to bring in a super sharp, X's and O's guy to help expand on Manny's defense, that can ball out on the recruiting trail as well.
1579782912812.png

interesting stance. I like it. For lateral moves it should be implemented. F*ck these guys using Miami as a resume builder.

do you know of any other programs with this philosophy?
I know BC fired Jagodzinski many years ago for continuing to interview for NFL gigs. His career went right down the toilet after that.

I’m not sure who else has done it, but I’d do it. I have no interest in keeping a coach around who interviews for lateral gigs.

I know BC fired Jagodzinski many years ago for continuing to interview for NFL gigs. His career went right down the toilet after that.

I’m not sure who else has done it, but I’d do it. I have no interest in keeping a coach around who interviews for lateral gigs.
Yeah Manny should take the same approach as he does with recruiting... if you looking.... then we looking.

Advertisement
Back