Blake Baker hired

Advertisement
Hate beating a dead horse and a guy who's not w us anymore, but what a clown move it was for Richt to promote Banda and Patke to DC.

If their own mentor doesn't believe they're ready, it shows you what a lazy, frightened hire it was on Richts part.

I low key think Richt made the hires of the OC and Co-DCbecause he knew he was retiring. Wanted to give the new coach opportunity to pick his own guys

Advertisement
D50BEB87-C80F-43CA-829F-0796FFF433FE.png

Advertisement
Nice, I like it. Lots of upside here I think and he seems to fit perfectly with Manny’s chaos theory.

Hate beating a dead horse and a guy who's not w us anymore, but what a clown move it was for Richt to promote Banda and Patke to DC.

If their own mentor doesn't believe they're ready, it shows you what a lazy, frightened hire it was in Richts part.

I'm all for the Richt bashing but too many of you are ignoring the bigger picture.

Richt kept them as co-dc's because the early signing period was about to happen and he didn't want to rock the boat. He knew the class was falling apart and needed to slow the bleeding.

IMO, He knew he was leaving and the new HC hire would make any changes he wanted and would never let those two run the D.

Richt actually did us a solid and lied to recruits to get their signatures.

Now him waiting hurt us with qualified OC options so I'm all for piling on him about that.

F*ckin Richt we could have had Briles.

I low key think Richt made the hires of the OC and Co-DCbecause he knew he was retiring. Wanted to give the new coach opportunity to pick his own guys
Ive thought this myself, but why set those two guys up for failure like that (like his son) ? I've never been super hard on Richt Jr. bc he never shouldve been put in that position to begin with.

He may never coach in that capacity again. All bc of his own pops.

Advertisement

If their own mentor doesn't believe they're ready, it shows you what a lazy, frightened hire it was on Richts part.

I agree and called it out immediately but time to move on a refocus on the new staff and team!

Advertisement
Don’t know much about Baker but D is mannys specialty, so I’m sure baker is good and fits perfectly with mannys plan

Advertisement
Back