Blah blah Must Win Statement game against mighty Texas A&M… r u srsly f##kn with me joe!?🧐

I’m so tired of seeing posts acting like Texas A&M is some fckn statement game… No they’re fckn TRASH!! Is beating Duke a statement game??

Their team is trash, their defense is trash, their QB is trash, their RB is trash, their WRs are trash, their Oline is trash, dline is trash, linebackers are trash, CBs and safeties are trash..

Miami is going to College Station and by the start of the 4th quarter the game will be over so tired of y’all hyping these clowns up liek they’re some SEC juggernaut!!

Show me the fckn TROPHIES BC I MUST BE STEVIE WONDER I DONT SEE **** COACH!! They spose to be the SEC…. FCK em!!! :rickflair2:
And it would still be considered a statement game...LMAO

Advertisement
It sucks that these drunken posts don’t win games

It does suck, doesn’t it?

If my porsts could win games, I’d be the biggest baddest shlt talkingest motherfūcker on this site. Unfortunately, not a single ******* thing I say will change any future outcomes.

This is a big ******* game.

If you don't think so, you just out to lunch on this. Its not a deal breaker and isn't indicative of anything in the future...but its a big ******* game. Miami is built to win RIGHT NOW. You've got a fighter pilot at QB. You've got DAWGS in the backfield. You got the best front seven Miami has had in a while. We got the best special teams in the nayshun.

We can make the playoffs.

But you gotta win this game.

I've said since Mario was hired we are beating Texas A&M. What they did last week v. App State, I knew they had it in'em. I thought it was just gonna be to us on national TV. But now we won't catch'em sleeping and they'll have the best week of practice they've had since that week leading up to Alabama. But, they aren't that good. QB is trash. They haven't had a WR drafted in the Jimbo Era. RB is mid. And they are kind of soft for a bunch of five star hogmollies. But we've made worse look better in the past. If you want to rid yourself of that lingering doubt that this University has over it...you go win this god **** game.

This is a big ******* game.

If you don't think so, you just out to lunch on this. Its not a deal breaker and isn't indicative of anything in the future...but its a big ******* game. Miami is built to win RIGHT NOW. You've got a fighter pilot at QB. You've got DAWGS in the backfield. You got the best front seven Miami has had in a while. We got the best special teams in the nayshun.

We can make the playoffs.

But you gotta win this game.

I've said since Mario was hired we are beating Texas A&M. What they did last week v. App State, I knew they had it in'em. I thought it was just gonna be to us on national TV. But now we won't catch'em sleeping and they'll have the best week of practice they've had since that week leading up to Alabama. But, they aren't that good. QB is trash. They haven't had a WR drafted in the Jimbo Era. RB is mid. And they are kind of soft for a bunch of five star hogmollies. But we've made worse look better in the past. If you want to rid yourself of that lingering doubt that this University has over it...you go win this god **** game.

@DMoney if you don't reference some of this post in your pre-Tamu pod, then you are a coward. And if you call yourself a Cane, then I am embarrassed to call myself one.

Advertisement
We win, we will get no credit.

We lose, everyone holds it against us.

One of those annoying games like that.
This was exactly the issue with App State winning, and I’m not sure why that was so difficult for some to process.

Perception actually matters a LOT in college football. Have some of you guys ever actually listened to the playoff committee and their “reasoning”?

Going into their house and handing them their first L would have been huge. It’s still a huge game and important measuring stick for Miami, but it’s not exactly the most favorable scenario anymore.

I don't agree with KrazyCane, this is a MUST GAME. This is a winnable game and somewhere along the line UM has to win a game of importance and stop continually losing on the road in meaningful games. I laugh at the statements that their QB is trash. He's just young and inexperience but he's far from trash and a **** of a runner. We should take care of this team NOW and not when they get better like next year. A loss here drops us out of the top 25, puts doubts in recruits mind, gives plenty of ammunition to others recruiting against us, and sets the program back in the eyes of the country. THIS IS A MUST WIN! I believe we can win for sure but TVD needs to have a real good game. Their punt and kick off returners can run for a TD anytime while their receivers are fast as ****. GO CANES!
I agree about the importance of this game, but there's no such thing as a MUST GAME. There are no MUST GET RECRUITS. There are games that can do us a ton of good to win or set us back to lose. There are recruits who can help us be great and whose absence will hurt our chances of greatness. But no matter what happens on Saturday, the show goes on.

Don’t mistake the situation, we can still make a statement. But we’ll have to LOOK GOOD and get the W.

Before App State, a W in any way would’ve been a statement. We still have an opportunity, but people will care less if we eek one out. If we kick ***, or at least win comfortably, you bet it’ll mean something.

Advertisement
Beating an 8 and 4 Texas A&M team isn't a statement win or lose. We are infant stages of the Mario era.

Statement games are like 2000 Miami vs. FSU. They were ranked #1, bet program in country, and had beaten us 5 years in a row.

We were building and needed that win to prove we were back as national title contenders.

Beating an 8 and 4 Texas A&M team isn't a statement win or lose. We are infant stages of the Mario era.

Statement games are like 2000 Miami vs. FSU. They were ranked #1, bet program in country, and had beaten us 5 years in a row.

We were building and needed that win to prove we were back as national title contenders.
Meh, I'll disagree. Maybe that type of win in 2000 was a more definitive statement. Winning this game would absolutely be a statement win for now, this early moment in Mario's tenure. Also considering the lack of success vs. ranked opponents on the road.

We did destroy ND just 5 years ago on a national stage. We rocketed up the polls. Blowing out A&M would push us into the top 10. Time for Mario to show what the class of 93 can accomplish.

Advertisement
I’m so tired of seeing posts acting like Texas A&M is some fckn statement game… No they’re fckn TRASH!! Is beating Duke a statement game??

Their team is trash, their defense is trash, their QB is trash, their RB is trash, their WRs are trash, their Oline is trash, dline is trash, linebackers are trash, CBs and safeties are trash..

Miami is going to College Station and by the start of the 4th quarter the game will be over so tired of y’all hyping these clowns up liek they’re some SEC juggernaut!!

Show me the fckn TROPHIES BC I MUST BE STEVIE WONDER I DONT SEE **** COACH!! They spose to be the SEC…. FCK em!!! :rickflair2:
Witness me, Bloodbag!

1663158478037.png

you guys gonna lose
Maybe if you'd actually tried to engage and discuss instead of troll, but it's the same every year, with two notable exceptions, when SEC trolls join and contribute nothing.

Enjoy your midnight circle jerk.

Advertisement

For some reason this post made me think of this clip

they got a lot more talent than us and a staff that's been in place much longer

at their homefield, at night

****ed off and ready to make a statement

to me it's just another game now that they've lost to app state. Had they blown app state out, it's a huge game for the program and mario

that's all gone now.

Advertisement
Back