Blah blah Must Win Statement game against mighty Texas A&M… r u srsly f##kn with me joe!?🧐

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I’m so tired of seeing posts acting like Texas A&M is some fckn statement game… No they’re fckn TRASH!! Is beating Duke a statement game??

Their team is trash, their defense is trash, their QB is trash, their RB is trash, their WRs are trash, their Oline is trash, dline is trash, linebackers are trash, CBs and safeties are trash..

Miami is going to College Station and by the start of the 4th quarter the game will be over so tired of y’all hyping these clowns up liek they’re some SEC juggernaut!!

Show me the fckn TROPHIES BC I MUST BE STEVIE WONDER I DONT SEE **** COACH!! They spose to be the SEC…. FCK em!!! :rickflair2:

Advertisement
1663028228732.jpeg

Advertisement
We win, we will get no credit.

We lose, everyone holds it against us.

One of those annoying games like that.
All of This! Board has gotten weird last couple weeks, they were rooting for UF/FSU to win so everyone in state is good or some weird **** like that..

Then the week before a big game where WE can EAT off an overrated team and benefit with cfb world watching with texas AM having HUGE recruiting world come watch and College Gameday lined up, we had guys rooting for App st. Like how does that make sense, now this game is basically nothing.. Lol.. We win, who cares, App st did it last week, you beat a bad team.. We lose, wow even app state beat them, you guys suck..

We need to take the W. I was saying it before when they were overranked but we now got them a week too late..

Advertisement
Every game should be a statement. Crush all your opponents and show no mercy
Yeah, let’s take ONE game at a time. Right? Isn’t that the drum beat? That said, Yes, ONE *** whooping at a time, One dyck in the dirt beat down, One Old School Cane trash talking’ ***ery laid on these Redneckerson **** stones. ONE GAME, ONE WIN AT A TIME. This game, it’s our time. 🙌🏽 #GOCANES #CANESNATIONLIFER

Advertisement
if not for a late and very nice drive down the field right before the half, we are down 7-3 to southern miss

OP send me your meth and xtc.

Advertisement
We have had issues with beating any team the last two decades. This is just another one of those games. Just win, I don’t care who it is or how we do it.

I’m so tired of seeing posts acting like Texas A&M is some fckn statement game… No they’re fckn TRASH!! Is beating Duke a statement game??

Their team is trash, their defense is trash, their QB is trash, their RB is trash, their WRs are trash, their Oline is trash, dline is trash, linebackers are trash, CBs and safeties are trash..

Miami is going to College Station and by the start of the 4th quarter the game will be over so tired of y’all hyping these clowns up liek they’re some SEC juggernaut!!

Show me the fckn TROPHIES BC I MUST BE STEVIE WONDER I DONT SEE **** COACH!! They spose to be the SEC…. FCK em!!! :rickflair2:
Lol people would say the same about us so we have to prove we can win these games , lol if we lose big after app state just beat them , expect a slew of decommits.

Advertisement
Back