Blah blah Must Win Statement game against mighty Texas A&M… r u srsly f##kn with me joe!?🧐

Coaches change, players change, but CIS stays the same. Time is a flat, very small circle for our friend KK
GIF by simongibson2000

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m so tired of seeing posts acting like Texas A&M is some fckn statement game… No they’re fckn TRASH!! Is beating Duke a statement game??

Their team is trash, their defense is trash, their QB is trash, their RB is trash, their WRs are trash, their Oline is trash, dline is trash, linebackers are trash, CBs and safeties are trash..

Miami is going to College Station and by the start of the 4th quarter the game will be over so tired of y’all hyping these clowns up liek they’re some SEC juggernaut!!

Show me the fckn TROPHIES BC I MUST BE STEVIE WONDER I DONT SEE **** COACH!! They spose to be the SEC…. FCK em!!! :rickflair2:
Your Batsh1t crazy but I agreed with you

I don't agree with KrazyCane, this is a MUST GAME. This is a winnable game and somewhere along the line UM has to win a game of importance and stop continually losing on the road in meaningful games. I laugh at the statements that their QB is trash. He's just young and inexperience but he's far from trash and a **** of a runner. We should take care of this team NOW and not when they get better like next year. A loss here drops us out of the top 25, puts doubts in recruits mind, gives plenty of ammunition to others recruiting against us, and sets the program back in the eyes of the country. THIS IS A MUST WIN! I believe we can win for sure but TVD needs to have a real good game. Their punt and kick off returners can run for a TD anytime while their receivers are fast as ****. GO CANES!

Advertisement
I’m so tired of seeing posts acting like Texas A&M is some fckn statement game… No they’re fckn TRASH!! Is beating Duke a statement game??

Their team is trash, their defense is trash, their QB is trash, their RB is trash, their WRs are trash, their Oline is trash, dline is trash, linebackers are trash, CBs and safeties are trash..

Miami is going to College Station and by the start of the 4th quarter the game will be over so tired of y’all hyping these clowns up liek they’re some SEC juggernaut!!

Show me the fckn TROPHIES BC I MUST BE STEVIE WONDER I DONT SEE **** COACH!! They spose to be the SEC…. FCK em!!! :rickflair2:
Considering LOSING to them would make a **** of a statement, I think it's a must win game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
At this point, every game is a must win bigtime game. Make no mistake. Miami really needs to win this type game to move forward. Obviously atm is a beatable team and if Miami wants to be bigtime, this is where it starts. Mario can jumpstart the flow this weekend. Get it done!

You crazy, but I like it!

People on here and the national media hyped them up like they were something special. King clearly is garbage and Johnson ain’t no **** better. His statue *** playing would likely be better for our defense since we have issues keeping contain every week. A team full of paid players who ain’t done jack ****. Does that mean we’ll win? Absolutely not because we haven’t been impressive either and this is our first road game. Gattis is going to have to open it up a little bit and not run the ball down their throats all day because that won’t work. Steele needs to blitz because they’ll have trouble getting pressure with just 4.

Advertisement
Back