Blades brings his competitiveness to Greentree, talks UM

View as article
Advertisement
The thing is to me, every time i look at that video, we already know what we had in our secondary and the mindset brought to the field, but what it also showed is why coach dugans is here. He was making plays and not backing down, and its that same mindset he has and is instilling in the receivers. We see it ultimately with the way our receivers block, lol. Even tho he was a Seminole, he earned the right to be here as a coach, and anybody he competed against, they know he competed all game long. So naturally he would rather coach here than up there.

The other beautiful part about that video is watching coach rumph fly around making plays and dish raggin coach dugans out of bounds. This shows the mindset of coach richt in how he hired those 2, a fierce competitor as the db coach and a fierce competitor as the widereceiver coach, that alone tells you how practices are going, shouts out to coach searel's for his group stepping up and finally joining and being counted as one of the physicality units.

People know what's coming, that 15 game winning streak was fun, im just relaxed and enjoying the journey back to the top cause we got the right people in place to do it. I like rosier being our qb, he has his flaws, but he battles, and if anybody remembers who i think was the worst qb i saw in UM history, the pathetic frank costa, rosier is a heisman trophy winner compared to him. We can win with rosier, tell herbstreit to worry about ohigho fake, him trying to put the success and failure on rosier is pathetic, winning 10 straight as a first time full starter is not easy. Keep in mind, while berrios was balling last year, he was the main weapon and if berrios is your main weapon you not going far cause he doesnt put fear in nobody, so let's recap, rosier had the season he had with a banged up Ahmon richards who was only about 40% of himself, a true freshman in thomas who clearly was no ahmon richards, berrios (balled) rehabed up cager, langham and herndon.

So this year a healthy Ahmon, a healthy cager, an experienced thomas, harley, pope njoku and the rest, so if he has a better year itll be primarily cause he has healthy weapons, which will give him the confidence to not lock in on one side of the field. Tell herbstreit to go sit down somewhere when it comes to analyzing UM. That year he lost his mind talking about "UM needs to forget bout trying to live up to the past" lol, he's normally not a moron, but that was a moron moment!

So this year a healthy Ahmon, a healthy cager, an experienced thomas, harley, pope njoku and the rest, so if he has a better year itll be primarily cause he has healthy weapons, which will give him the confidence to not lock in on one side of the field. Tell herbstreit to go sit down somewhere when it comes to analyzing UM. That year he lost his mind talking about "UM needs to forget bout trying to live up to the past" lol, he's normally not a moron, but that was a moron moment!
A loaded backfield with a true FB. Wont have to watch Gaynor trying to block on GL situations although I did appreciate his effort.

Advertisement
^ also 2 TE's that are going to be big time weapons with Thomas an Richards they are going to eat linebackers, nickels, an safetys up!

Advertisement
Back