Blades back!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Never liked his film in HS....I do like the Blades bloodline he was a lay up ez. Don't think he's a great corner he has played better than I thought....I do like him as a person though he's chill af. Maybe with a better front seven he will look better I just think from a corner standpoint we should be bringing in mega talents at that spot. Tough break for the kid with covid but if he comes back I hope he does well I just don't like the cornerback room overall besides TS unless I'm missing someone.

Never liked his film in HS....I do like the Blades bloodline he was a lay up ez. Don't think he's a great corner he has played better than I thought....I do like him as a person though he's chill af. Maybe with a better front seven he will look better I just think from a corner standpoint we should be bringing in mega talents at that spot. Tough break for the kid with covid but if he comes back I hope he does well I just don't like the cornerback room overall besides TS unless I'm missing someone.
Blades was a good corner when he played. He has good film when he was healthy at Miami

Advertisement
Blades was a good corner when he played. He has good film when he was healthy at Miami
He did play better than I expected cause I expected total bust. When he was labeled a five star early I thought possible 4 star guy but they rearranged it and knocked him down to 4 I believe. Unless I'm losing my memory I'm old.....I hope he does well he's a likable kid. I for one expect Mario to recruit that position on another level in the 23 class

Advertisement
Man I regret clicking on that tweet and finding out what kodak black was trending for

simpsons-leaving.gif

He did play better than I expected cause I expected total bust. When he was labeled a five star early I thought possible 4 star guy but they rearranged it and knocked him down to 4 I believe. Unless I'm losing my memory I'm old.....I hope he does well he's a likable kid. I for one expect Mario to recruit that position on another level in the 23 class
Agreed. I really like the kid and he played better than I thought he would. As for next year, I would be fine with him coming back because he just adds to the depth and experience at a very weak position. I know Mario is going to transform the CB room through elite level recruiting but that will take a little time. We need kids like K. Ringo at CB. In 2 recruiting classes we won't recognize the CB room.

Advertisement
Back