Bishop Gorman Star Tight End Elija Lofton Commits to Miami Hurricanes

View as article
Advertisement
Hopefully he doesnt go through with it for sure cause losing Lofton would drop us to 265.64, 15th in the current rankings.

And take our lone TE...

Advertisement
Especially when we run McCoy out there with a TE number.

Why can't he just go out there with his regular jersey number? He's only in there to block anyways although I'd love to see him sneak out for a pass in a goal line situation for a TD against Fsu.
He is lined up off the line so he needs a TE number or would need to be announced every time he enters.

Their top TE has 20 catches
Yeah more than us but not remarkable
This would be an Arch Manning move.
True but he's also a projected top 100 guy & our top TE is?

options:
- TE (6th lineman) who's been in college since Lofton was in elementary school
- Alleged TE standout we've been waiting to see his whole Miami career so far it feels like.
- True Freshman TE who's looked the best out of the group IMO.

Advertisement
3.5 of those sacks came against a 3-8 Virginia Tech team.

He had 2 sacks and a FF against Clemson, good game out of him. Those were the only two sacks he recorded in his final five games in 2022. Obviously this year he played in 1.5 games before getting hurt.

I just don’t count that as consistently impactful, but we all have our own definitions.
Track Running GIF by Valparaiso University

Advertisement
Advertisement
And you and your post history is bi-polar ASF, so you calling out ppl should be the last thing you do, esp. if you don't even own up to it.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Speaking of which ...

@Suhrthing
DON'T TAZE ME YOU WERE RIGHT I JUST WASNT READY TO ADMIT
Wait... what? What's going on here - I'm lost lol?

At any rate lets reconvene at Rick's on Hay Street and throw some dollas! First round is on me!

Advertisement
Back