Billboard....

Advertisement
Some answers.
1) No and I don't buy products from infomercials either.
2) I support the University of Miami. Always have, always will. I also support fighting the disease that is cancer that has personally affected my life and many others. You might want to find another catch phrase to support your narrative. It's not a good look.
3) No self respecting Canes fan would honestly ask that question. Especially someone that has over 21,000 messages on a Miami Hurricanes message board.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Another chit porst.

1. Awful attempt at comedy. You didn’t donate and you have no standing...unless...
2. Did those other people have self-inflicted cancer? Because we have self-inflicted cancer. You support self-inflicted cancer, good for you. You didn’t donate because you’re content with the status quo. Good stuff.
3. Are you unable to answer the question?

Another chit porst.

1. Awful attempt at comedy. You didn’t donate and you have no standing...unless...
2. Did those other people have self-inflicted cancer? Because we have self-inflicted cancer. You support self-inflicted cancer, good for you. You didn’t donate because you’re content with the status quo. Good stuff.
I wasn't trying to be funny

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Another chit porst.

flawed logic. People didn’t donate, not because they weren’t content with the status quo, but because they 1) didn’t believe the organizer would follow through, and/or 2) didn’t see a billboard as the best medium for expressing discontent.

the whole “if you didn’t donate, you support Blake James” narrative is also highly flawed.

flawed logic. People didn’t donate, not because they weren’t content with the status quo, but because they 1) didn’t believe the organizer would follow through, and/or 2) didn’t see a billboard as the best medium for expressing discontent.

the whole “if you didn’t donate, you support Blake James” narrative is also highly flawed.
So what's the logic if someone didn't donate but gets offended at those who did?

So what's the logic if someone didn't donate but gets offended at those who did?

I don’t think anyone is offended. Seems a split between those who think it was a good investment and those who think it was a bad investment, but both groups are outweighed (I think) by those who simply think it is a hilarious running saga on a Canes message board.

Advertisement

No. Simple question: are you being a potato who is trying to prevent those from making change or getting a message out?

I don’t think anyone is offended. Seems a split between those who think it was a good investment and those who think it was a bad investment, but both groups are outweighed (I think) by those who simply think it is a hilarious running saga on a Canes message board.
If you can’t have some fun with this grand billboard on US1 turned clipboard in the bed of a lawn maintenance truck, then you need to re-evaluate your life.

I know I get down on the porsters on this site, but the comedy inherent this effort, as a follow up to the hijacked banner plane, have made this site worth the time and subscription fees.

Where else can you get this much hilarity, especially after the face plant season we had last year?

Advertisement
Why are you preventing them from getting a message out?

Misread your question. I took it as “are you standing in the way or are you getting the message out”... I’m firmly on the side of getting a message out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back