Billboard....

Advertisement
@305_separatist be like

1580835200259.gif

Advertisement
Not to suggest the billboard isn’t a scam, but this needs to be put on ice for the 2020 season after we landed D’Eriq King, a new offense, and several good coaches.

I believe I speak on behalf of CIS when I suggest those who donated feel completely comfortable with @305_separatist holding onto the funds for another 10 months while we let the season play out.
I just spoke with 305 sepsis, and he has agreed to stop buying hookers with the billboard money until after the 2020 season. He’s going to hold the remaining $38 in escrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Except it did, and I have paperwork to prove it. This thing will be running for over 2 weeks up and down US1 and all around campus.
So you paid Hector, my lawn guy, $8k to drive from job to job for 2 measly weeks with that leaflet stuck to his lawn service truck? This is priceless! I thought that **** was a photoshop!!!!

Billboard with millions of eyes for a month versus Hector’s Hellacious Lawns bopping around Westchester for two weeks???

Advertisement
So you paid Hector, my lawn guy, $8k to drive from job to job for 2 measly weeks with that leaflet stuck to his lawn service truck? This is priceless! I thought that **** was a photoshop!!!!

Billboard with millions of eyes for a month versus Hector’s Hellacious Lawns bopping around Westchester for two weeks???

If your lawn guy runs this company sure: https://www.mobilebillboardmiami.com/

16 days, 8 hours a day, covering a much wider area than a fixed sign. Definitely not ideal, not what I imagined, but has its own pros. Overall I figured it was more important to get this message out there than just retreat or wait months to get a billboard up that isn't sabotaged. The social media impact should be big regardless.

Truly excellent scam, salute. Make the billboard a moving target and suggest it’s being driven around town the next two weeks, which can’t possibly be confirmed, when in reality it was a 2-hour rental. I applaud the creativity.

Advertisement
Back