Billboard....

1580315843209.png

Advertisement
Nick and 305 out billboard and banner shopping.

Go Canes!!!!!!

After a long day shopping how do you like my purchase sport? Lol Wait till you see the one I’m buying for this coming season! 👍 😎

blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the video I was able to get of the plane flying overhead here at Marlins Park 2 hours before kickoff. <a href="https://t.co/9snztxCzj5">pic.twitter.com/9snztxCzj5</a></p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">November 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
8C88E078-8074-4D1C-B554-D2EBC6AF3A24.jpeg

If not already mentioned, this would be a juicy story to the media when an institution of higher learning predicated on the ideals of free speech and the open transmission of ideas, even when unpopular, is stepping in to squelch speech that it doesn’t like.
Agreed. The media source would have to have some kind of proof that this is the case before running a story on it though.

Advertisement
Agreed. The media source would have to have some kind of proof that this is the case before running a story on it though.
That is... unless we concocted a story premised upon a fake billboard that became fake news. You alert the media and direct them to me, a fake billboard advertising executive who was berated by the Hecht and instructed not to proceed with the billboard, or else.

You mean instead of a paranoid fever dream like now.

I seriously doubt anyone at the University has called anybody or contacted any company to prevent this billboard from going up. I’m not even sure that they know about it.

I certainly hope that's true but we have nearly 2 decades of evidence with garbage hires who were given horrible extensions and given way too much time. I still find it hard to believe that they'll fire him after 2 years, regardless of record. Especially if his daddy has pull like some indicate.
His dad has no pull! His dads connections got manures foot in the door with Blake which ended up getting him the job but rest assured manure senior can’t save juniors job/@ss if he ***** the bed again next year. And with Manure jr corching pedigree, odds are really high that’s exactly what he does.

Advertisement
If not already mentioned, this would be a juicy story to the media when an institution of higher learning predicated on the ideals of free speech and the open transmission of ideas, even when unpopular, is stepping in to squelch speech that it doesn’t like.
Lol. Not sure if serious?

I don't think this is what the go fund hers me had in mind when they agreed to this horrible idea.
305 and Nick have no shame.

Go Canes!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129-133011_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-133011_Samsung Internet.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 66
OP hustled everyone masterfully and even exited with a **** of a move.

"The Hecht is cancelling our billboards and they obviously have spies here. No future plans or mention of the billboard can be discussed on the board going forward. I must go it's not safe."

/shuts newly-purchased laptop
//laughs to self
///lights cigar with $100 bill

After a long day shopping how do you like my purchase sport? Lol Wait till you see the one I’m buying for this coming season! 👍 😎

blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the video I was able to get of the plane flying overhead here at Marlins Park 2 hours before kickoff. <a href="https://t.co/9snztxCzj5">pic.twitter.com/9snztxCzj5</a></p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">November 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
View attachment 110289

Oh look. It's that banner nobody saw. That **** is gonna go viral bro.

Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly at this point, I think it's time to refund and ride out '20. I say that as a donor, it's quite obvious that flake and Shanny are going nowhere, even to the point that they can nix a Zo hire, with no repercussions and a billboard isn't going to change it.
It's also going to lose some of the legitimacy of timing and momentum. When we were in season going 6-7 and losing to FIU, it was prime time. Now he's hired the type of OC everyone has screamed for for at least a decade, got a legit QB to run it and other legit moves. This doesn't mean I'm sold but outside of the small number of die hard fans like us, the majority will be.
I absolutely agree with you on this point. In particular, the timing issue.

Honestly at this point, I think it's time to refund and ride out '20. I say that as a donor, it's quite obvious that flake and Shanny are going nowhere, even to the point that they can nix a Zo hire, with no repercussions and a billboard isn't going to change it.
It's also going to lose some of the legitimacy of timing and momentum. When we were in season going 6-7 and losing to FIU, it was prime time. Now he's hired the type of OC everyone has screamed for for at least a decade, got a legit QB to run it and other legit moves. This doesn't mean I'm sold but outside of the small number of die hard fans like us, the majority will be.

Well, if you donated, you may want to rally the other donors, because I didn't donate squat so I really have no say in who gets what when.

Advertisement
Back