Billboard....

It’s a banner that flies for a hour and is never heard of again after that day

Has anyone mentioned it in the media since it flew?

Has Barry Jackson, who has been putting pressure on the university, even mentioned it all and using it as an example that fans are upset?
Manny Navarro mentioned it along with some other south Florida media after the fiu debacle.

Advertisement
Have they fired either yet?
I really didn’t think banners or billboards would do anything at all... until Barry’s interview w the BOT member who mentioned how upset the fan base is, and his biggest fear is that we stop financing them.

So... yea, the billboards and banners are putting at least some pressure on them.

Has Barry Jackson, who has been putting pressure on the university, even mentioned it all and using it as an example that fans are upset?
Yes, banners have been mentioned by the media

Advertisement

I literally remember a giant espn or sports illustrated article looking into the WEZ and the people who organized the banners. And you yourself won’t shut up about them. **** you are dumb.

Not in town so am unable to snap a picture in any way shape or form. It is up. People are seeing it driving by in their cars. We just need someone to get out there and take the first new pictures to get it going.

I did a search for the word "banner" by @HurricaneHauk and there are 3 pages of results. Apparently he wasn't always so anti-banner. This is the first post on the subject.

Screenshot_20200119-112628_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
I did a search for the word "banner" by @HurricaneHauk and there are 3 pages of results. Apparently he wasn't always so anti-banner. This is the first post on the subject.

View attachment 109108
The guy knew beforehand that the message was changed on @NicKane banner. He was practically gloating the night before/morning of. Had a feeling he had something to do with it.

Because banners are stupid and accomplish nothing like yours did

Guess you would be calling people shills, and whatever other insults you throw when people didn’t think they should fly a banner for Butch right?
Never, ever ever ever ever ever ever compare manure to Butch Davis the football God.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back