Billboard....

I just asked for an exact addy which I should receive by the morning, in the meantime here are some pics of the spot. It's a digital one, so the con is it cycles between messages (again, only thing remotely in budget), pro is we can actually continue to tweak the art and message as needed if it can be improved once looking at it at scale.

Advertisement
I think this is a waste of money. But I totally give you follow through credit. On that level, impressive.

Should be up tonight, if not the morning, after a slight delay after payment.

However I just had to leave town after work so I’m not able to snap a pic for an official post.

Here is the location by the airport (there’s an entire thread covering while the original location fell through), whatever good posters can snap a pic, share it on Twitter, and alert local media to it, god bless. (37033 next to the airport)

Go canes!

Next to the airport?...so the plight is going international eh?

Advertisement
I just asked for an exact addy which I should receive by the morning, in the meantime here are some pics of the spot. It's a digital one, so the con is it cycles between messages (again, only thing remotely in budget), pro is we can actually continue to tweak the art and message as needed if it can be improved once looking at it at scale.

Changes are coming

Jesus H Christ. Yea, hopefully all of the visiting recruits will see it. Should be great for recruiting.

What exactly are you all hoping this accomplishes? You think Blake and Manny are going to see this and be like “uh oh, 305 separatist and his cronies are mad at us, we resign effective immediately.”? I’m confident that they already know that a vocal portion of the “fan” base hate them so I don’t really get the point. Just seems like a waste of good money.

Jesus H Christ. Yea, hopefully all of the visiting recruits will see it. Should be great for recruiting.

What exactly are you all hoping this accomplishes? You think Blake and Manny are going to see this and be like “uh oh, 305 separatist and his cronies are mad at us, we resign effective immediately.”? I’m confident that they already know that a vocal portion of the “fan” base hate them so I don’t really get the point. Just seems like a waste of good money.

It's just supposed fans doing something to make it seem, in their minds, that they actually matter.

Whatever, spend your money how you please, but there's no question that the positives outweigh the negatives here.

Advertisement

The official homer bar of cope has just been adjusted.

Advertisement

Go eat lead based paint!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back