Billboard....

Jesus H Christ. Yea, hopefully all of the visiting recruits will see it. Should be great for recruiting.

You know what actually matters and is “great” for recruiting:

1. Losing to FIU, LA Tech and GT,
2. A losing season,
3. Our last relevant season was 2003, and
4. Zero ACC titles in football (in over 15 years).

And guess what, there are/were no material changes in athletics.

-

Only a Potato would porst about the concerns for visiting recruits and a billboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah doubtful that all the cucks that talked **** saying 305 took the money and booked it will be coming in here. What‘s worse is that some have already showed up with bad intentions, and I am sure it’s those that don’t have two nickels to rub together. Some people have no shame.

So putting up the billboard is a total waste of time and hurts recruiting. These same people think constant *****ing on a publicly accessible "fan" site has no effect on either.

The actual total waste of time is making zero changes to the process. Blake James and our BOTs are still running athletics.

Advertisement
What does $4,000,000 buy you? The rights to the sequel.

Radio II, “This time we pay ahead of time for our failures”!

or

Radio II, “Who needs to search for a corch”?

or

Radio II, “Two midgets, one shortbus”
The billboard will show for 3 seconds in a loop with 87 other ads. OP pockets extra $6500. Profit.

Advertisement
I want to see this billboard up and running when I visit next month for opening day at the light. Please make this happen by any means

Advertisement
I come into MIA manana and will see if it is up or not. Will make my Uber driver Kunta Kinte stop so I can take a pic. I am staying in the Grove so have to pass this alleged sign.

Semper Canes!!!

So another Saturday night. Wish I had some money to party. Oh yeah where is that billboard again, or a pic of it? Maybe a snapshot of the final invoice payment made. What, 305 isn't home, isn't posting, is doing the cricket thing. Show us a sign. I mean a REAL sign, no pun intended. C'mon are we Canes or Crickets?? OK OK wasn't a real question anyway.

Advertisement
Back