Billboard....

caught a nasty case of food poisoning Friday night, was out of commission all day yesterday and even ended up in the ER for fluids. Then passed out for a solid 12 hours.

No pics yet? Would like a confirmation as the money has been spent and they already jerked me around a bit about the start date. Should most definitely be up now or I need to demand the contract be updated.

Advertisement
caught a nasty case of food poisoning Friday night, was out of commission all day yesterday and even ended up in the ER for fluids. Then passed out for a solid 12 hours.

No pics yet? Would like a confirmation as the money has been spent and they already jerked me around a bit about the start date. Should most definitely be up now or I need to demand the contract be updated.

next week you’ll contract Ebola as an excuse

how has no one posted a picture yet, I expected a social media firestorm

Is this better than the plane banner scam. I'm not sure which one is funnier. hahahahahaha

Advertisement
Is this better than the plane banner scam. I'm not sure which one is funnier. hahahahahaha
No scam there sport!
C9CB71C1-156B-4092-AC10-498C6A2B1BF0.jpeg

Advertisement
Have they fired either yet?
They will this coming up season after there 2 hour hand chosen incompetent in “way” over his head coach ***** the bed again. And then I’m gonna fly another banner tell them to 🖕off and don’t let the door hit them on the way out and as a real football legend and cane hero Alonzo takes over there offices and cleans house on the staph infection in the Hecht. Hopefully your one of the staph infections that’s eliminated from there so we don’t have to hear your hecht troll mole porsts anymore.

They will this coming up season after there 2 hour hand chosen incompetent in “way” over his head coach ***** the bed again. And then I’m gonna fly another banner tell them to 🖕off and don’t let the door hit them on the way out and as a real football legend and cane hero Alonzo takes over there offices and cleans house on the staph infection in the Hecht. Hopefully your one of the staph infections that’s eliminated from there so we don’t have to hear your hecht troll mole porsts anymore.

So what you’re saying is no

Didn’t take your meds this morning I see

There’s a reason they were prescribed

Find one post supporting Blake or Strawley, don’t try to deflect
You were against the very banner we all flew calling out those two incompetent sjw bums. That’s all the proof me and everyone else on here needs to know your nothing but a Hecht shill! Because only a Hecht shill would be against a banner calling out those two cancers killing this program. Facts are facts sport!

Advertisement
You were against the very banner we all flew calling out those two incompetent sjw bums. That’s all the proof me and everyone else on here needs to know your nothing but a Hecht shill! Because only a Hecht shill would be against a banner calling out those two cancers killing this program. Facts are facts sport!

Because banners are stupid and accomplish nothing like yours did

Guess you would be calling people shills, and whatever other insults you throw when people didn’t think they should fly a banner for Butch right?

There is no purpose, they are stupid and accomplish nothing

Coaches get fired because of on field performance, simple as that

If Manny has another **** season the higher ups will fire him because of that an not because some people flew a banner
Wrong, trust me when I say the university cringes every time a banner goes up and asks the media politely to not report on it

Advertisement
Not 1 picture? Guess that whole going viral thing is more of a Monday - Tuesday type venture. I'm sure it will grow legs, really oh, no really it will grow legs, I'm sure of it.

Because banners are stupid and accomplish nothing like yours did

Guess you would be calling people shills, and whatever other insults you throw when people didn’t think they should fly a banner for Butch right?
Yet you're still talking about it and the one 20+ years ago.

Wrong, trust me when I say the university cringes every time a banner goes up and asks the media politely to not report on it

It’s a banner that flies for a hour and is never heard of again after that day

Has anyone mentioned it in the media since it flew?

Has Barry Jackson, who has been putting pressure on the university, even mentioned it all and using it as an example that fans are upset?

Advertisement
Back