Billboard....

305_separatist

Threskiornithidae
Premium
Should be up tonight, if not the morning, after a slight delay after payment.

However I just had to leave town after work so I’m not able to snap a pic for an official post.

Here is the location by the airport (there’s an entire thread covering while the original location fell through), whatever good posters can snap a pic, share it on Twitter, and alert local media to it, god bless. (37033 next to the airport)

Go canes!

Advertisement
3ED99D05-C490-4DC8-9AD4-02F6147026B8.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
By the airport? Might as well be out in the friggin Everglades.

It is certainly suboptimal. I tried my best to get the original location, and there was just nothing else anywhere in the gables area remotely within budget. For example the one indicated in that area in the pic above was 12 or 14k, and speed became a more important factor than location.

At this point, we need to rely on posters and local media to spread the message, which is still clear regardless of location: this fan base has had enough of the clown show, and the embarrassment to the university will only continue to climb the more they wait to make meaningful changes. We have already shown we’re willing to spend to do so, and if things go sideways next season they’re going to be much less inclined to sit back and hope it just plays out ok as they’ve done for 16 years.

Advertisement
Should be up tonight, if not the morning, after a slight delay after payment.

However I just had to leave town after work so I’m not able to snap a pic for an official post.

Here is the location by the airport (there’s an entire thread covering while the original location fell through), whatever good posters can snap a pic, share it on Twitter, and alert local media to it, god bless. (37033 next to the airport)

Go canes!

God bless you 305 on this crusade. Your a man of your word and I salute you good sir. Please for all you young bucks on here who have social media plaster this thing all over Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and make sure you attach ever employee at the Hecht center and every media member/reporter/news paper down here and god willing we can get this thing viral. And for all you old timers like me who still read the paper, if you have any connects at any of the south Florida papers please call them and send a pic of the billboard to them to increase the pressure and just maybe it might get a mention on the news or in the paper. Amen to all involved in this noble quest.

Advertisement
It’s kinda blurry on the map, do you have an address of the billboard? I’m close to the airport and could snap a pic if it’s up or whenever it gets put up?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back