Billboard update

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ls71l.jpg

Advertisement
Can fly banner every game

Begs people for money on a Gofund me that takes week to accomplish
There wasn’t no begging for that sport. That was grassroots crowd funded by popular demand! People were begging to donate after the Vtech debacle. So i put up a go fund me with 100$ donated from me and the rest took care of itself. We’re you at the FIU game? I was and watching that banner circle marlins stadium was a work of art. But don’t worry sport, the next banner is on the house, the NicKane house. Enjoy it because I sure as **** know I will. 👍😉😎

Who lied sport? Not me, I told that ticket officer to take my renewal and shove it where the sun don’t SHINE! Now go grab your SHINE box and polish your old man @Earnest T. Bass shoes! Lol because you two are definitely two peas in a pod. 😂 the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree huh sport? Lmao
This is RVACane's wingman, who he proudly calls his friend while knowing of his homophobic hate comments and disparaging those suffering from Autism.

One of RVACane's many justifications for his admiration of NicKane is because I've been needling him about that fiasco banner plane episode, claiming it never flew. I know the plane flew, but I love setting the NicKane wackjob off by claiming he photoshopped the picture he keeps hysterically presenting as evidence. Of course, I never imagined anyone other than NicKane would be dumb enough to take the bait, then along came RVACane to prove me wrong.

I always consider the source, thus I don't give one **** what you consider me to be. You're small change and demonstrated you have no code.

Today, you defended NicKane, and proudly called him your friend, who regularly spews homophobic hate, disparages the Autistic, amongst other despicable and foul epithets. He thinks people suffering with Autism is funny, you know, the guy who you proudly claimed to be your friend. And you have read most all of "your friend's" posts, so you can't at a later date claim you were not aware of the above.

You are a chameleon and play to your HERD audience on this message board. You know if you attack and deride the coaches and kids you will be applauded and lauded on this message board, which is something you've never had in your day-to-day life.

Below, I have posted the words of a parent who is raising an Autistic child. For most this is a heart wrenching read, but I suspect that you and “your friend” will get a good laugh out of this mother’s pain:

“Through the blur of tears, I wondered if I was alone or if other parents felt the same way I did - that everything involving our children was searingly painful. The emotions, whether they were joy, sorrow, love or pride, were so deep and sharp that in the end they left you raw, exposed and yes, in unspeakable pain. The human heart was not designed to beat outside the human body and yet, each Autistic child represented just that - a parent's broken heart bared, beating forever outside its chest.” ~The parent of an Autistic child

This is RVACane's wingman, who he proudly calls his friend while knowing of his homophobic hate comments and disparaging those suffering from Autism.

One of RVACane's many justifications for his admiration of NicKane is because I've been needling him about that fiasco banner plane episode, claiming it never flew. I know the plane flew, but I love setting the NicKane wackjob off by claiming he photoshopped the picture he keeps hysterically presenting as evidence. Of course, I never imagined anyone other than NicKane would be dumb enough to take the bait, then along came RVACane to prove me wrong.
Quick, hurry up someone and give Earnest T RainMan his medicine before he freaks out like the TROLL he is!!! 😂🤣

Advertisement
Welp... at least @

Nice try at deflection. Nice attempt to make me an enemy of the disabled. I can be friends with someone and not condone every word out of their mouth. You don’t know my history with people with autism, the spectrum, special needs... none of it.

You might not like @NicKane but you lied and continue to lie. You won’t own up to it. Instead, you just decided to attack me, and you continue to attack me, so now you can choke on a fat dîck and asphyxiate on it.

And one more thing:

View attachment 108073
You are what you are, and it is clear I touched a nerve. The problem you have is your words are documented (I made copies) so playing the victim is cowardly, but expected.

Earlier today you had no problem standing up for your bigoted buddy, so continue to own it, big boy, as you are not smart enough to realize you are painting yourself with the same scurrilous brush.

I am going to enjoy reading your words as you failing try to crawl out of your own trap. Claiming you are the victim is not going to fly, because that would be a...wait for it...LIE!!!

There wasn’t no begging for that sport. That was grassroots crowd funded by popular demand! People were begging to donate after the Vtech debacle. So i put up a go fund me with 100$ donated from me and the rest took care of itself. We’re you at the FIU game? I was and watching that banner circle marlins stadium was a work of art. But don’t worry sport, the next banner is on the house, the NicKane house. Enjoy it because I sure as **** know I will. 👍😉😎

"I can pay for any banner"

Yet you ask people to pay for it, christ

I'm sure you weren't at the game, just as I'm sure you're not a season ticket holder.

"I can pay for any banner"

Yet you ask people to pay for it, christ

I'm sure you weren't at the game, just as I'm sure you're not a season ticket holder.
Took this picture myself there sport, right from my parking spot In little Havana. And I’ve officially decided to take the money I would have spent on renewing my season tickets and completely dedicate it to my banner campaign in your honor HurricaneCuck! Lmao lmao lmao Lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
00EE7508-52C2-4DE9-A4EC-C271E8FCB46C.jpeg

Advertisement
You are what you are, and it is clear I touched a nerve. The problem you have is your words are documented (I made copies) so playing the victim is cowardly, but expected.

Earlier today you had no problem standing up for your bigoted buddy, so continue to own it, big boy, as you are not smart enough to realize you are painting yourself with the same scurrilous brush.

I am going to enjoy reading your words as you failing try to crawl out of your own trap. Claiming you are the victim is not going to fly, because that would be a...wait for it...LIE!!!
Go to bed and hopefully it will be the eternal sleep for your sake gramps. You cant hang anymore, the sundown syndrome with your Alzheimer’s has gotten to bad. Go watch Golden Girls reruns and attempt to get a boner for the ****** one Blanche. Lmfao who knows gramps, it might be your last boner ever, go out with bang old man! 😂🤣

Advertisement
Advertisement
Way to delete your attempt at posting a tweet

I know it might be difficult for your level of intellect
Oh you wanted me to post a tweet? I can do that for you HurricaneCuck! How does this tweet work for ya sport, you enjoyed it huh? Don’t lie, we all did! Lmao 😆

blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the video I was able to get of the plane flying overhead here at Marlins Park 2 hours before kickoff. <a href="https://t.co/9snztxCzj5">pic.twitter.com/9snztxCzj5</a></p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">November 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh you wanted me to post a tweet? I can do that for you HurricaneCuck! How does this tweet work for ya sport, you enjoyed it huh? Don’t lie, we all did! Lmao 😆

blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s the video I was able to get of the plane flying overhead here at Marlins Park 2 hours before kickoff. <a href="https://t.co/9snztxCzj5">pic.twitter.com/9snztxCzj5</a></p>&mdash; Manny Navarro (@Manny_Navarro) <a href="">November 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And you still can't post it correctly

Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back