Billboard Poll, Vote On The Message (read OP first)

What primary message should the Billboard send? (Read OP first)

• U Should Be Ashamed

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • UM Football Is Dying

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Wanted: A Competent University Administration

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • The University of Miami - Destroying Champions.

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • The New Miami: 6-6

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • The U Is Dying

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Why The U Should Fire Blake James

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • The University of Miami - Building Losers

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Fire Blake James

Votes: 77 33.3%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I think this project is a total waste of time. Won’t move the needle. Thus, whatever. I won’t vote as I didn’t donate.

That said, the most gut wrenching and eye catching phrase is without a doubt “UM Football is Dying.” That is the greatest fear any UM fan has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1575171434783.png

Advertisement
Leave Manny alone. This was his first year. We have the dumbest offensive line in CFB. Richt did not do much better last year.
Richt won with Al Goden’s players. Richt recruited wrong for a Miami team and we have a young team.

Manny will get it fixed. Be patient.

stop this billboard thing, give him until 2021 to make some waves.

Leave Manny alone. This was his first year. We have the dumbest offensive line in CFB. Richt did not do much better last year.
Richt won with Al Goden’s players. Richt recruited wrong for a Miami team and we have a young team.

Manny will get it fixed. Be patient.

stop this billboard thing, give him until 2021 to make some waves.
no

IMO, this must be more clear.

This is one of the reasons this cannot be up for a vote either.

1. Blake and Jenn must be on there.
2. If you won’t name names on the BOT, you must at least be clear to draw their attention (e.g. The administration and Board of Trustees). This can be combined with Blake and Jenn.
3. We want the current athletic department gone.
4. We want a competent AD with passion and autonomy.

Nothing cute or funny. Get to the point and make it extremely clear and embarrassing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The BOT & Blake James allowed this to happen
Clean out the athletic dept. or UM Fball is dead

MIAMI FOOTBALL IS BEING DESTROYED
5 COACHES AND 15 YEARS OF MEDIOCRITY
THE BOT/ADMINISTRATION DOESNT CARE
WE DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY
HELP US SAVE THE U

Needs to be hard hitting and not soft.
Needs to specifically call out the admin.

This could be too wordy but it hits on all cylinders. Somehow, James, Strawley and the BOT need to be mentioned. If anything is left out it should be Manny cause it's a given that if we're ****ed at the higher ups, clearly the Coach sucks too. It's already implied.

Hey 305 a couple of questions. Someone asked me what happens to the money if we don't reach the goal I told them we will but if not there would be a lot of banner planes flying. But I also thought of an idea. Since football season is over why not fly some banner planes over the campus. That would create some havoc.

**** near got pneumonia out there last night in the freezing rain in Durham. Not a cent more moving forward.

Donated to the cause this AM. Many thanks to the OP for organizing the effort. Go canes.

Advertisement
Back