Bill Snyder has throat cancer

Advertisement
He'll win 9 games with a team of no-names a year after he dies. I have my issues with Lebatard and his leeching off of the Canes but he did a pretty good 5 min interview with Snyder on Highly Questionable. Was hard not to appreciate his apparent authenticity.

Wish him the best. Definitely respected the way he put Al Golden on his lap and spanked that fat a$$

Advertisement
Without a doubt, he's one of the best pure football coaches in the NCAA. At a major P5 program, he would be consistently in the top 10.

Wish him a speedy recovery. Dude is all class and deserves to go out on a high note, not struck down by cancer.

Hope for a speedy recovery.

Conversation
Jon Wren‏ @jon_wren

Bill Snyder could beat cancer with a walk-on Oncologist, a JUCO surgeon, and an X-Ray tech he converted over from a Pharmacy School
11:35 AM · Feb 13, 2017
315 RETWEETS
533 LIKES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kansas State was the worst D-I program before he got there. That's not just me saying that, that's a fact. They were actually the worst D-I program. Look at what he did there, look at where they fell after he retired, and look how quickly he got them back after he came back at the age of 92. Oh, and I hope he recovers and all that ****.

b63ab217f8cd9dbb512b2ab427af72bb_large.jpeg

Advertisement
Has my respect. Exposed Golden as a fraud years b4 Dabo and did it w a bunch of 2 star guys. One of the best x's & o's guys out there. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Has my respect. Exposed Golden as a fraud years b4 Dabo and did it w a bunch of 2 star guys. One of the best x's & o's guys out there. Wish him a speedy recovery.

That KSU game is when I left the Golden and Coach D bus.

Snyder, literally, took their 3rd string QB out of the game because he knew we couldn't stop them from running the clock out with him. And they were running a basic spread power, and Coach D and Golden made ZERO adjustments the entire game.

It will be interesting to see if K-State hires Leavitt or Kill when Snyder retires. Gotta imagine this is his final year there ...

That KSU game is when I left the Golden and Coach D bus.

Snyder, literally, took their 3rd string QB out of the game because he knew we couldn't stop them from running the clock out with him. And they were running a basic spread power, and Coach D and Golden made ZERO adjustments the entire game.

It will be interesting to see if K-State hires Leavitt or Kill when Snyder retires. Gotta imagine this is his final year there ...

Remember watching that game and mouth was str8 opened as the old guy in the zipped up hoodie is running circles around the young guy w/o a jacket on, yet was dripping sweat in the buttoned up dress shirt. Complete embarrassment.

But yeah, I'm w you...they said he'll still be coaching, but gotta imagine he's hanging it up after this year, if not during the season.

Advertisement
Back