Bill Snyder has throat cancer

Rebuilt that dumpster fire of a program TWICE. He's one of the best coaches ever.

Advertisement
I've read that performing cunninglingus can cause throat cancer. If that's true, I bet Snyder's got a real bad case. Dude's a stud.

Advertisement
Hate that he beat us, but nobody did more with less than him. Heck of a coach.

LOL...Al Golden & Arthur Brown beat us.

And He was probably the biggest recipient of the JUCO system, so no, He didn't do more with less.

Give the devil his due. He made the best use of JUCO. Many try to and fail.

Snyder won at a school that hadn't seen success ever, and was in fact, the worst D-1 school in the country. That said, let's stop pretending that he's Howard or something. Snyder took advantage of the Juco system(Not to the extent that Jackie Sherrill and others did), and scheduled as softly as he could, to where he didn't have to worry about real teams until conference play started. The problem with Snyder's methods is that they aren't sustainable long term. KSU will be doomed to mediocrity the moment he leaves again, because that blueprint can only work under him. I have Snyder in my top 20, but he is a step down from the truly elite program builders, people like Hayden Fry(Snyder worked under Fry), Howard and others.

Advertisement

And He was probably the biggest recipient of the JUCO system, so no, He didn't do more with less.

Snyder won at a school that hadn't seen success ever, and was in fact, the worst D-1 school in the country. That said, let's stop pretending that he's Howard or something. Snyder took advantage of the Juco system(Not to the extent that Jackie Sherrill and others did), and scheduled as softly as he could, to where he didn't have to worry about real teams until conference play started. The problem with Snyder's methods is that they aren't sustainable long term. KSU will be doomed to mediocrity the moment he leaves again, because that blueprint can only work under him. I have Snyder in my top 20, but he is a step down from the truly elite program builders, people like Hayden Fry(Snyder worked under Fry), Howard and others.

All true, but how many "elite" coaches build a program that succeed after they leave. Our own Schnellenberger certainly jumps to the top of that list with ease having created the only modern program to win so many titles under so many different coaches. Since he never replicated that anywhere else, you could argue it only worked here. LSU did grab one title after Saban but hardly THE U. The great Bear did not leave titles to be had after he left, even at Bama. Will Saban be any different. Urban not only fails to leave a program behind him, he also must change schools for his "magic" to work more. For me, old Schnells is in a class of his own as program builder but still, like Butch, his magic worked at Miami but not so much elsewhere. Snyder is not in his class but not bad.

All true, but how many "elite" coaches build a program that succeed after they leave. Our own Schnellenberger certainly jumps to the top of that list with ease having created the only modern program to win so many titles under so many different coaches. Since he never replicated that anywhere else, you could argue it only worked here. LSU did grab one title after Saban but hardly THE U. The great Bear did not leave titles to be had after he left, even at Bama. Will Saban be any different. Urban not only fails to leave a program behind him, he also must change schools for his "magic" to work more. For me, old Schnells is in a class of his own as program builder but still, like Butch, his magic worked at Miami but not so much elsewhere. Snyder is not in his class but not bad.

Actually, Howard rebuilt Louisville(Taking them to a Fiesta Bowl, and making them a legit midmajor force), he then built FAU from nothing, and had them in bowl games somewhat regularly before he aged.

I've read that performing cunninglingus can cause throat cancer. If that's true, I bet Snyder's got a real bad case. Dude's a stud.

Sucks, first thing I think about is ***** eating when throat cancer comes up. Prayers sent to the wife and side chick, prob didn't get that hpv vaccine

Actually, Howard rebuilt Louisville(Taking them to a Fiesta Bowl, and making them a legit midmajor force), he then built FAU from nothing, and had them in bowl games somewhat regularly before he aged.

Hey, I have know Howard since his Fin days. He is the man as for as I am concerned. But what he at Louisville and FAU is small potatoes compared to the creation of THE U. Nobody can match what Howard did here. That was the greatest all time program creation. He is in a class all his own for that. What came later was the couple pieces of garnish beside the 48oz Ribeye that was THE U. Others have plated the garnish but none have cooked that Ribeye.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back