Bill O’brien is a corch

Advertisement
Either way that team is loaded down with talent…. It’s a failure on that coaching staff to not have the “next man up” mentality…. O’Brien couldn’t simply out talent someone and got exposed
Apart from their top two WR Bama signed 4 WR all inside the Top 100 in 21 and 3 WR all inside the Top 250 in 20. If our team had that depth of talent and they weren’t ready to step up we would be crucifying our staff and calling them corches.

man walrus GIF
LMAO!!!

Love your avatar! Are you an Alex Grey fan, Tool fan or both?

Advertisement
Apart from their top two WR Bama signed 4 WR all inside the Top 100 in 21 and 3 WR all inside the Top 250 in 20. If our team had that depth of talent and they weren’t ready to step up we would be crucifying our staff and calling them corches.

Not those that know football.

Not when the margins were so slim with hardly anytime to throw and tight *** coverage all over the field.

Do they have talent in the two deep, yes. The thing most overlook when they think wide receivers are just plug and play is timing. The starters and QB work together daily and it isn't just get open, I'll get you the ball. They work those routes endlessly and when a QB goes to make the throw, they know where their target will be on the field.

Georgia isn't a team you can play pitch and catch against. They also won't give you time to wait for a guy to get wide open. Those timing routes, they're going to be all over the place with new guys.

That's just football and losing Metchie was something I think they could've overcome. Losing your other baller though, that's a tough ask.

There's a reason Smart in his on the field talk mentioned the loss of Winston. He knew how big that was.

Advertisement
Stestson is a QB we need to look for.

Give us an obvious 2nd string QB who can deliver and operate within the system and sometimes outside. The kid has magic.

Jacurri Brown should be our blue chip. In steed of potential, also give us a guy who out-performs his measurables.
This

Keep opposing defenses on their toes. TVD, take a seat, it's the Ryan Rizk show now.

We must all be drunk. Saban isn't a corch. He brought in O'Brien. O'Brien just beat Georgia. Georgia has a **** of a D to overcome. Alabama came up a bit short. I didn’t see corches. I saw inexperienced WRs dropping balls.

Praising someone seems to be really hard in this day and age.

Georgias defense was elite this season, a shutdown unit. Its not hard to just write that, instead of calling the coordinator who took that defense apart a couple of weeks ago, a corch.
Your right. I should praise that defense. I just wish the U could afford players like that.

Advertisement
Not those that know football.

Not when the margins were so slim with hardly anytime to throw and tight *** coverage all over the field.

Do they have talent in the two deep, yes. The thing most overlook when they think wide receivers are just plug and play is timing. The starters and QB work together daily and it isn't just get open, I'll get you the ball. They work those routes endlessly and when a QB goes to make the throw, they know where their target will be on the field.

Georgia isn't a team you can play pitch and catch against. They also won't give you time to wait for a guy to get wide open. Those timing routes, they're going to be all over the place with new guys.

That's just football and losing Metchie was something I think they could've overcome. Losing your other baller though, that's a tough ask.

There's a reason Smart in his on the field talk mentioned the loss of Winston. He knew how big that was.
Awwww I feeel so bad for bama!!! I hope they stack some top 2 or 3 classes to be able to catch up to Jawja!!

Your right they just need more talented players to overcome those “margins”

Advertisement
It has to be Bill it has to be his fault no way bama can be matched talent wise. Bill lost one game all year that was his fault.....now he lost two it's his fault. Not sabans fault bills fault.....but CIS Lane is a football God who loses every season....not a corch though.

Stack stack stack and u will win

Advertisement
Back