Bill O’brien is a corch

Advertisement
Advertisement
man walrus GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both O cord for both teams coached scared to be the reason they lost. Nothing u can do that's what elite d talent does to offenses. Had them shook.........man oh man I guess the old saying goes Dwinstitles......but let's blame the o cords I guess and not give the d talent the credit.
I get what your saying about the D. However, in my book. With 3 timeouts, 1:40 left. The last 3 plays he called would be the LAST 3 plays he calls.

You can't make this crap up. The CIS football gods are in full effect tonight. Everybody's a corch. Nobody deserves credit for being good but running into a buzz saw every now and then. O'Brien's a corch? That's funny

That corch had Bama's offense humming this year. But he's a corch. Some of you guys are an embarrassment to sports fandom.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Before the WR went down with the knee injury they were noticably torching UGAs secondary. Just like us with Rambo or Ahmon Richards here, one player can really give you an edge. Of course next man up but some guys are just those dudes. Either way ***** Bammer, The SEC and the NCAA.

I still can’t figure out how Leary couldn’t play over the bums they were rolling out there. He could at least threaten Georgia deep. Cant play offense if the defense knows you can’t beat them deep.

Stestson is a QB we need to look for.

Give us an obvious 2nd string QB who can deliver and operate within the system and sometimes outside. The kid has magic.

Jacurri Brown should be our blue chip. In steed of potential, also give us a guy who out-performs his measurables.

Advertisement
Back