Bill O’brien is a corch

His first-year QB won the Heisman Trophy lmaoo
His first year QB got exposed last night. Bama would have won by 20 last night if Mac Jones had been the QB. I do not see how Kiper believes Young is a generational QB that will be the first QB off the board next year. Dude does NOT have an NFL arm. He’s also a duel threat QB that never runs!

Advertisement
His first year QB got exposed last night. Bama would have won by 20 last night if Mac Jones had been the QB. I do not see how Kiper believes Young is a generational QB that will be the first QB off the board next year. Dude does NOT have an NFL arm. He’s also a duel threat QB that never runs!
Are you kidding me? Did you not see what Bryce Young did to them when he had his top 2 wrs a month ago? Georgia has had one of the most dominant defensive seasons in college football history, but you think Bama wins by 20 with Mac Jones??? I can't believe I'm even wasting my time replying to this nonsense

I’ll chalk this up to alcohol abuse.

Mel Kiper shouldn’t be on the after his Jimmy Clausen take

#TrumpyCaneThoughts

Advertisement
Advertisement
In a really down year with QBs and who probably shouldn't have won and definitely wouldn't have in other years.
Young threw for close to 5k..had 50 total TDS..47 passing while completing 67%..tf y’all talking about

Top 5 recruiting classes, most of them top 3, for the last 12 years, no depth.
Ppl acting like the **** is madden lol. Those WR don’t get reps with the ones consistently..and aren’t as dynamic yet as Williamson due to not getting those reps..and they were facing Exprienced Blue chip talent who performed all time on D across from them

I've got tickets to their show on Feb 8th in Orlando. Are you going to see them on this tour? I know that they are in Miami on Feb 10th at the FTX Arena.
Driving down from SC to see them in Orlando and then Tampa the next night. Staying pretty much across the street from both venues. CAN NOT ******* WAIT!

Advertisement
OK, but still. He can't coach, but his QB threw 46 TDs and won the Heisman Trophy? Only here.
I don't agree with people saying he's a corch. SECCG shows they are wrong and that he gotta be pretty good. Kinda hard to be a coach in an important position on a team and be in the NCG and be bad.
I was literally just saying I didn't like that Young won the Heisman.

Young threw for close to 5k..had 50 total TDS..47 passing while completing 67%..tf y’all talking about
The talent he plays with is far superior to that of his competition in most instances. It’s exactly why Tua and Mac Jones looked all world too. The thing I can’t understand is that he is a duel threat QB that never runs, which I am guessing is the fault of his OC.

The talent he plays with is far superior to that of his competition in most instances. It’s exactly why Tua and Mac Jones looked all world too. The thing I can’t understand is that he is a duel threat QB that never runs, which I am guessing is the fault of his OC.
Definitely bills fault

Advertisement
We must all be drunk. Saban isn't a corch. He brought in O'Brien. O'Brien just beat Georgia. Georgia has a **** of a D to overcome. Alabama came up a bit short. I didn’t see corches. I saw inexperienced WRs dropping balls.
Yes losing your best WR's was a problem, but Bama lost this game because of a weak secondary. Georgia was down for the count after that strip fumble. What did Bennett do, he came back and torched Bama's secondary. ' Nuff said.

Lol Mac and tua were good because they were good. Pieces around you matter at every level. By your thinking no great individual deserves credit for their success because they had elite guys around them at the college level ..and Bryce was never a dual threat kid. He’s athletic but even in HS he was a pocket QB. Dude had 50 tds..threw for almost 5k. All I heard preseason was Bama was gunna fall off replacing all that talent. That kid as a RS fresh elevated those around

Advertisement
Back