Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Advertisement
Welll how’s 2023 looking cuz 2022 seems
Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Advertisement
I honestly don’t think Iuli is a slam dunk. I’ll be elated if we get him either way. I know the crystal balls are in our favor but still.
Has RAVED about Miami while not committing when given every opportunity. Has to be the cross-country factor..still think we get him, but not a lock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What has you thinking citizen is coming?

Just wondering if you have seen anything trending us because it seems the consensus is we lose that one
DMoney said in the Citizen thread he heard that we actually stood a better chance than we thought going into the weekend and that everything he heard was Citizen enjoyed his visit. Still don’t think he commits to us but that’s the optimism behind it

Advertisement
DMoney said in the Citizen thread he heard that we actually stood a better chance than we thought going into the weekend and that everything he heard was Citizen enjoyed his visit. Still don’t think he commits to us but that’s the optimism behind it
Nice. Thanks I missed that one, good news. I hope we land him

I don't trust D moneys word on this stuff. I do think we get the OL, 50-50 on shemar, not holding my breath on citizen. LA kids don't come here esp highly ranked ones.

I don't trust D moneys word on this stuff. I do think we get the OL, 50-50 on shemar, not holding my breath on citizen. LA kids don't come here esp highly ranked ones.
If UM is down and LSU is up..then yes I agree that Louisiana kids dont come here. Lets see what happens when we are back in the thick of things on a national scale..

Advertisement
Back