Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Advertisement
What do you think losing BMac does to the recruitment? He gonna open it back up?
BMac position group was aware Saturday before OBB event we had I was told, I’d venture to say Andy knew too. Regardless of BMac move back home, we are going to have to continue recruiting Andy regardless. He’s going to be a national guy but I don’t have any worry about Miami’s efforts recruiting him going forward, considering who our head coach is now.

Geo,obviously without naming any names but did you hear about 1 or 2 possible secret visitors this weekend.One of them is supposedly a highly rated guy.

If this came off aggressive in any form @CDWright40 then I apologize. Wanted to respect Andy’s wishes in regards to his commitment and not outing him, the few people who knew kept it quiet out of respect. For the record on Andy Jean, A&M and UGA both want him a lot actually. He is going to be more so on the end of a national recruit sooner than later.
No offense taken. Let me be clear. I think I speak for a portion- maybe small maybe large I don't know- of the fans that hang on every word that comes from the guys who work at distributing info. I don't want you or anyone else betraying a kids trust and ruining their moment. That's bad for everyone. But the cryptic messages are a tool of fake insiders (NOT SAYING THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE) where if something happens they say I told you so and if not they say it was about something else. I don't know a better way to do it. Would you have betrayed his trust if you tweeted- from a good source, expect some great recruiting news either today or tomorrow. --- good luck with the new site.

Advertisement
No offense taken. Let me be clear. I think I speak for a portion- maybe small maybe large I don't know- of the fans that hang on every word that comes from the guys who work at distributing info. I don't want you or anyone else betraying a kids trust and ruining their moment. That's bad for everyone. But the cryptic messages are a tool of fake insiders (NOT SAYING THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE) where if something happens they say I told you so and if not they say it was about something else. I don't know a better way to do it. Would you have betrayed his trust if you tweeted- from a good source, expect some great recruiting news either today or tomorrow. --- good luck with the new site.
Yeah I agree with you in a sense, block is hot is essentially the same though. I wouldn’t have tweeted that without some basis behind though, wasn’t looking to be cryptic. Just was keeping Andy’s move in silence out of respect for what he wanted. I’ll never claim to anyone about being an insider or call myself one, I think it’s kind of stupid. I know things and told things by people that I trust between coaches and people close to these kids and the program but I feel “insider” has a bad schtick with it at times. I never like to rub it in to anyone that I know things and I have no shame to admit when I don’t have a dog in the fight on someone who is not locally within the state, sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t when it’s outside of FL. There is another potential Broward kid coming on board for the ‘23 class soon who was on campus recently though. I think people would be pretty happy with his commitment.

Yeah I agree with you in a sense, block is hot is essentially the same though. I wouldn’t have tweeted that without some basis behind though, wasn’t looking to be cryptic. Just was keeping Andy’s move in silence out of respect for what he wanted. I’ll never claim to anyone about being an insider or call myself one, I think it’s kind of stupid. I know things and told things by people that I trust between coaches and people close to these kids and the program but I feel “insider” has a bad schtick with it at times. I never like to rub it in to anyone that I know things and I have no shame to admit when I don’t have a dog in the fight on someone who is not locally within the state, sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t when it’s outside of FL. There is another potential Broward kid coming on board for the ‘23 class soon who was on campus recently though. I think people would be pretty happy with his commitment.
Interesting without a WR and DB coach

Advertisement
Now that’s a great post.

BMac position group was aware Saturday before OBB event we had I was told, I’d venture to say Andy knew too. Regardless of BMac move back home, we are going to have to continue recruiting Andy regardless. He’s going to be a national guy but I don’t have any worry about Miami’s efforts recruiting him going forward, considering who our head coach is now.

Do you think it’s necessary to backfill bmac with a recruiting ace at WRC or will the OC (whoever that is) doubling up as WRC be enough to land some big WR fish in 2023 class?

Advertisement

Good post. But "the block is hot" is just a fun way of saying we got a commit... I think at this point its implied that its a heads up that a kid is probably going to announce shortly. Its informational to me and I like!

1643719973749.png

Do you think it’s necessary to backfill bmac with a recruiting ace at WRC or will the OC (whoever that is) doubling up as WRC be enough to land some big WR fish in 2023 class?
I’m of the view that a top flight OC offense would sell it self. Not out of the norm to put another position coach on a kid if next WR coach is not necessarily an ace. Lot of schools do so.

Advertisement
Member that MJ used the 45's when he came out of retirement. That's why I used the analogy.
I was a kid when he was playing but I versed my self very well on the GOAT growing up. Younger crowd usually says 23 your Jordan year 😂

Advertisement
Back