Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Has RAVED about Miami while not committing when given every opportunity. Has to be the cross-country factor..still think we get him, but not a lock.

Could be that he just has other OVs lined up after NSD.

I'm not saying this is great for UM, but if he did commit right now AND wants to visit elsewhere, there would be a lot of "Signing Day" pressure to sign an LOI.

Not sure if Mario still has an in-home to use for Conerly, but if he does, we need to keep making the effort, no matter what the outcome ends up being.

Advertisement
Could be that he just has other OVs lined up after NSD.

I'm not saying this is great for UM, but if he did commit right now AND wants to visit elsewhere, there would be a lot of "Signing Day" pressure to sign an LOI.

Not sure if Mario still has an in-home to use for Conerly, but if he does, we need to keep making the effort, no matter what the outcome ends up being.
conerly isn't signing till march right but didn't dead period begin already? anyone know if its lifted following nSD?

conerly isn't signing till march right but didn't dead period begin already? anyone know if its lifted following nSD?

According to this random article (https://sportstalksc.com/2022/01/03... of the,31 st and runs the length of February.)

"We roll into the 2022 portion of the NCAA recruiting calendar and will have a dead period for football recruiting thru January 13th, except for the mid-year enrollees. The recruiting goes live again on January 14th and will stay that way thru January 30th. A dead period begins January 31st and runs the length of February. "

According to this random article (https://sportstalksc.com/2022/01/03/strecruiting-notebook-1-3/#:~:text=We roll into the 2022 portion of the,31 st and runs the length of February.)

"We roll into the 2022 portion of the NCAA recruiting calendar and will have a dead period for football recruiting thru January 13th, except for the mid-year enrollees. The recruiting goes live again on January 14th and will stay that way thru January 30th. A dead period begins January 31st and runs the length of February. "
so he can visit in march prior to signing whenever he plans to sign then

Advertisement
Shiit post from Geo. Generic look at me no substance tweet.

Someone committed can’t say who- cool. Doesn’t ruin a surprise but gives the fan base something.

This 7x7 event has ballers balling out- cool. Maybe add some video but it has teeth.

The block is hot- tells us absolutely nothing and after the fact can be claimed as meaning anything.

Do better
Did you think for a second maybe I was told by people I trust to not leak out who it was? Andy wanted his moment. Andy was going to commit Tuesday night actually. Held off for his announcement for Saturday.

Gotta do something about that profile pic
Brad Pitt Reaction GIF
🥰

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Did you think for a second maybe I was told by people I trust to not leak out who it was? Andy wanted his moment. Andy was going to commit Tuesday night actually. Held off for his announcement for Saturday.
If this came off aggressive in any form @CDWright40 then I apologize. Wanted to respect Andy’s wishes in regards to his commitment and not outing him, the few people who knew kept it quiet out of respect. For the record on Andy Jean, A&M and UGA both want him a lot actually. He is going to be more so on the end of a national recruit sooner than later.

If this came off aggressive in any form @CDWright40 then I apologize. Wanted to respect Andy’s wishes in regards to his commitment and not outing him, the few people who knew kept it quiet out of respect. For the record on Andy Jean, A&M and UGA both want him a lot actually. He is going to be more so on the end of a national recruit sooner than later.
What do you think losing BMac does to the recruitment? He gonna open it back up?

Advertisement
Back