Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Advertisement
Oooh I like this new reaction...
07DD8086-1B6F-4678-9D56-D812796A1E6C.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby am update (not a lot):

Sent a few messages out this morning. Like I said yesterday, I think Miami is feeling good about Anez Cooper. They were weary of Auburn earlier in the week, but it sounded to me like they sort of slow played him through this process. I don’t have a crystal ball in right now but if I did it would be in Miami for the Alabama native.

With Jack Pyburn in Gainesville, closing on R Mason Thomas was just that much more important. He texted me this morning that things were going “great” and people at Miami over the weekend were feeling better about where they stood. There was a chance for Miami to impress Thomas this final weekend given he hasn’t visited before and early feedback is that things have gone really well over the weekend. It sounds to me like Miami has given him something to think about.

Shemar Stewart is the guy for Miami and people in his camp have indicated that while there is no DC in place yet, Mario is being “precise” with his options, according to his coach on the visit with him. I’m not sure exactly what that means but it was good to see him sort of stand up for Mario with some of the DC smoke out there regarding how that impacts the decision. Let’s see what the word is later on today.

I’m also hearing Georgia for Christen Miller. Shouldn’t be super shocking.

I’m told Miami is dismissing from the school today, so guys will be heading out between 2-5 today. I’m gonna try to be at UM as soon as I can after this 7v7 in orlando.

Advertisement
Awesome to wake up and see that another completely useful on point thread has now turned into a consumer research post about emoji love

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back