Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

cant-handle-the-truth.gif

CROOTIN AINT FOR EVERYBODY

Nah I can handle crootin just fine….

Funny how you never give us your “bleak visions” for Memphis Mike….your boys about to get lapped on the recruiting trail by Miami and UF who had to replace their entire staff.

Only thing I can say is thank you to Memphis Mike for beating Manny and getting him out of here.

Advertisement
Nah I can handle crootin just fine….

Funny how you never give us your “bleak visions” for Memphis Mike….your boys about to get lapped on the recruiting trail by Miami and UF who had to replace their entire staff.

Only thing I can say is thank you to Memphis Mike for beating Manny and getting him out of here.
wonder what happened to Shaver or whatever his name was?

Ellenwood (Ga.) Cedar Grove High School DT Christen Miller is one of the major talents on Miami’s campus this weekend - he came down with his parents and sister.

And for a closer look at what he brings to the table should he choose UM, we catch up with Cedar Grove High coach John Adams. Adams says the plan is for Miller to announce at the school on Wednesday. And he’ll have five hats on the table: Miami, Ohio Stage, Georgia, Florida A&M and Oregon.

As for his Cane recruitment? “He had a previous relationship with coach Cristobal when he was at Oregon,” Adams said. “With that coaching staff and Miami’s history I think it’s a fit that him and his parents definitely need to talk about.”
If the visit goes well, would Adams be surprised if Miller winds up a Cane considering many think Georgia or Ohio State could be the pick?

“I don’t think it would be a surprise,” Adams said. “I know the head coach relationship he has. I know there’s been some shuffling, coach at a different school, but you never know in this day and age. A lot of kids go with their gut feeling, their relationships with the coaches, and the visit is key.”

Whatever program lands Miller will have a tremendous talent on its hands.

“Christen just caused chaos, was double and triple teamed most games but he dominated and opponents had to definitely plan for him,” Adams said. “His skillset is just being an athlete. He’s real good off the ball, violent hands, really aggressive. He’s very athletic.”

Adams, who has coached over 10 years in high school including a handful of All-Americans, adds “I haven’t had too many on the D line like him. He’s a run-stopper and he’s really good with his pass rush.”

Off the field?

Maybe The Rock’s UM ties can have an impact here.

“Christen has a big personality,” Adams said. “He actually wants to be an actor.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you’re the same person as the guy on Canesport then you’re basically one of the biggest ****s I’ve ever encountered online and I’m not talking about with hanging between your legs

Leave the personal beefs on Canesport… don’t bring it in this thread

Advertisement
Back