Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Advertisement
Shiit post from Geo. Generic look at me no substance tweet.

Someone committed can’t say who- cool. Doesn’t ruin a surprise but gives the fan base something.

This 7x7 event has ballers balling out- cool. Maybe add some video but it has teeth.

The block is hot- tells us absolutely nothing and after the fact can be claimed as meaning anything.

Do better

Maybe he's got a new digital laser thermometer.

Advertisement
Shiit post from Geo. Generic look at me no substance tweet.

Someone committed can’t say who- cool. Doesn’t ruin a surprise but gives the fan base something.

This 7x7 event has ballers balling out- cool. Maybe add some video but it has teeth.

The block is hot- tells us absolutely nothing and after the fact can be claimed as meaning anything.

Do better
Please tell me this isn’t the CIS account of the worst contrarian troll pos poster on canesport before I left that trash polluting site for this Mecca (even if broken clock theory applies to this particular post).

Advertisement
Please tell me this isn’t the CIS account of the worst contrarian troll pos poster on canesport before I left that trash polluting site for this Mecca (even if broken clock theory applies to this particular post).
Lol. Don’t shame the devil. I’m the greatest ever to do it. Rumble young man rumble.

Advertisement
Advertisement
iuli - figured I’d make it bigger for the illiterate.

While we’re at it since it’s mostly the same people, our TE coach’s last name is
FIELD, and our new OL coach’s last name is MIRABAL.

*hops off soap box*

Dude, it's Luli. And our QB for next year's class is Llamainmylivingroom. You must be a moran.

Advertisement
Back