Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Advertisement
The DT from GA that’s visiting I don’t see how he doesn’t see our Depth Chart and jump on board. I honestly don’t understand if and why he’s waiting on Georgia when their class is already loaded on The DL

Advertisement
Biggest recruiting weekend so far and Mario is up early and visiting schools that do even have a 2022 target at them. Insane this dude literally doesn’t sleep.

I think this is Dwyer HS.

139121A1-97D8-4F9A-B488-BB0B5DB86C2D.jpeg

I want Leonard Taylor and James Williams in Shemars hip pocket. Dont leave his sight. Show him that by joining them and adding in the other pieces. (Wes, Kam, Chase, etc)...in 2 years the UM defense will be elite. He doesnt have to put on for UGA or TAMU. He can do it right here with his boys and right in front of his fam!

Advertisement
Biggest recruiting weekend so far and Mario is up early and visiting schools that do even have a 2022 target at them. Insane this dude literally doesn’t sleep.

I think this is Dwyer HS.

View attachment 174763

Saw that he visited 24 schools in 24 hours I don't even get the math on that.

This may also be the heaviest average weight on a recruiting weekend. Avg weight must be around 300 even with Citizen in the mix. Mario is focused on adding linemen for signing day.
I hope we have an NIL deal that covers the food bill this weekend.

Over under on how many of their moms @Paranos stalks for thick pics?

Last edited:
I would love to call a sweep here. They have a shot with them all. Mario made up some ground with Miller and Smith got us in with Citizen. McCoy is at UF this weekend, but we have a legit chance at him and of course Ilui. I think Pyburn wants to pick us, but I don't think he does. Let's hope for a great weekend. We need it for Conerly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
john ruiz Wink Wink. he couldnt sign NIL wink wink signs by boosters coaches ect who knoww. by florida law it started january

texas and others had the first signing period. shemar pushed **** back for multiple reasons. this is one.

regardless we get 2 off that list we are blesssed. 2023 is gonna be massive!!!!

Advertisement
Back