Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

That's interesting because Moten posted himself at Ritz Carlton with all Miami greeting stuff then Rusty Pelican on his Instagram story. Did some of them go different spots?
(5 *)

Advertisement
Tfd108 Idk GIF by Tacoma FD

Shiit post from Geo. Generic look at me no substance tweet.

Someone committed can’t say who- cool. Doesn’t ruin a surprise but gives the fan base something.

This 7x7 event has ballers balling out- cool. Maybe add some video but it has teeth.

The block is hot- tells us absolutely nothing and after the fact can be claimed as meaning anything.

Do better

Advertisement

Someone committed can’t say who- cool. Doesn’t ruin a surprise but gives the fan base something.

This 7x7 event has ballers balling out- cool. Maybe add some video but it has teeth.

The block is hot- tells us absolutely nothing and after the fact can be claimed as meaning anything.

Do better
And for the record I’m saying this about this tweet from Geo but it’s not an anti Geo thing. All of these “insiders” do the same crap.

Do better
He is prob referring to the fact I'm finally getting my haircut today. At least that's how I interpret this.

Advertisement

Do better
It was Mario. He committed to signing them all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back