Biggest Recruiting Weekend of class of 22’

Advertisement

this!!! Mario is a different beast. We've not known what it's like to have a true closer in 2 decades. Mario is easily top 10, on that top 5 range of best recruiting coaches in the **** country.

Pin it in here. He lands Shemar, Iuli, Cooper, Moten and Mason (if he really pushes for Moten and Mason) when it's said and done.
and then real talk
I think he gives Conerly A LOT to think about! We might not get him, but Mario is going to make him say no to him.

Change is a coming fellas, buckle the f*ck up!

Advertisement
this!!! Mario is a different beast. We've not known what it's like to have a true closer in 2 decades. Mario is easily top 10, on that top 5 range of best recruiting coaches in the **** country.

Pin it in here. He lands Shemar, Iuli, Cooper, Moten and Mason (if he really pushes for Moten and Mason) when it's said and done.
and then real talk
I think he gives Conerly A LOT to think about! We might not get him, but Mario is going to make him say no to him.

Change is a coming fellas, buckle the f*ck up!
I Hope So Breakfast Club GIF

Advertisement
Just don’t post anything if this is what you’re gonna do:

Why? Wasent there a melt down when a certain someone ruined an announcement last cycle? We will find out this week. Hope it’s true and hope we did land a commit on this visit. We should it’s the final visit.

Oof, bad look for brad especially after his original 2022 projection take. Someone help these young guys out!
Agree. Canes fandom/insiderville is better with him out of the picture. At least for me.

My opinion means nada. Just a traditionalist. Give me the heavy hitters who been here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back