Biggest problem i saw last night.

Canezum5

Senior
Premium
Screenshot_20201213-101511_Messages.jpg

This team doesn't have strong enough coaching leadership to have the players running any **** thing.

The lack of discipline week in and week out was already a telling sign that the HC is a cuck but this is all you need to read to explain last night.

"Strong chemistry" doesn't get beat up and down the field like an hbcu Drumline.

Strong chemistry doesn't quit on your brothers like them boys did last night.

Harley even thinking this was ok to say, publicly, is a huge issue within itself.

Advertisement
View attachment 137676

This team doesn't have strong enough coaching leadership to have the players running any **** thing.

The lack of discipline week in and week out was already a telling sign that the HC is a cuck but this is all you need to read to explain last night.

"Strong chemistry" doesn't get beat up and down the field like an hbcu Drumline.

Strong chemistry doesn't quit on your brothers like them boys did last night.

Harley even thinking this was ok to say, publicly, is a huge issue within itself.
Mike played his tail off when others could care less. Down 14-3 and Lashlee runs yet another inside zone on 4th down and it gets stuffed and North Carolina scores on their first play untouched on an outside zone play. Lashlee gets viewed as a terrific OC because he replaced the worst OC in the P5. Much like Diaz replacing D'Onofrio who was the worst DC in the P5. You cannot make this stuff up.

Last edited:
There was no quitting last night - the Offence continued to score (albeit they started the game terribly). The defensive players tried. As much as I hate the upside down U, you get ejected from the game if you do anything about it.

The glaring problem was that the Defensive scheme was utterly, utterly exposed and we stubbornly refused to do anything about it.

If that performance last night didn't open Diaz's eyes to the problem we have then we're ****ed. He HAS to change the defensive scheme (and staff). It doesn't work against quality opponents.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you hire a cheer leader that never even played the ******* game! I’m glad to see some of the sunshine pumpers still holding onto hope for Lispy have now seen the reality of our situation. The sooner him and Blake James are fired the better for this program. And now maybe lastnight was truly rock bottom so that the BOT members who actually care take the reins from the “E before the W” wine and cheese crowd and get serious about this program again. We are in a bad place when a basketball school owns us in football in a conference that brought us in to actually UP the conferences football reputation. Dark, dark times my friends. Of course two years ago when manny was hired after about 8 hours I knew it then and was so ******* ****ed we hired another DC from a failed regime.

Advertisement
Our supposed "leaders" were too busy on the bench sulking. I was drunk and half *** watching the gang bang, but not one player was getting in anyone's ***. No fire. No nothing. Let's be real, our coaches don't do that, they leave it to the players obviously. That's pretty alarming, and they're a product of their leadership.

Advertisement
Shocking that Amari Carter is the captain of this defense......

Right, the most undisciplined player on the team.

Doesn’t wrap up and targets for 4 years. The coaches have no way of getting the kid to play any other way. Sounds like the players do run the team

There was no quitting last night - the Offence continued to score (albeit they started the game terribly). The defensive players tried. As much as I hate the upside down U, you get ejected from the game if you do anything about it.

The glaring problem was that the Defensive scheme was utterly, utterly exposed and we stubbornly refused to do anything about it.

If that performance last night didn't open Diaz's eyes to the problem we have then we're ****ed. He HAS to change the defensive scheme (and staff). It doesn't work against quality opponents.
You're a great poster but give me a break man

LEBRON influence on this generation of athlete.
Biggest scumbag and cancer to ever hit the sports scene. I remeber back in the early 90s Barkley catching **** for saying I’m not a role model. The funny thing is Barkley is far better role model then that divisive posing quitter who takes the easy way out every time at the expense of his teammates, fans and people he tricked into supporting him. He’s a scumbag and cancer to the youth and I’m glad people who know is bull$hit inside and out like Kyrie are calling this Hypocrite out.

Advertisement

D didn't quit? yes they did. they quit early once the game was out of reach.

Biggest scumbag and cancer to ever hit the sports scene. I remeber back in the early 90s Barkley catching **** for saying I’m not a role model. The funny thing is Barkley is far better role model then that divisive posing quitter who takes the easy way out every time at the expense of his teammates, fans and people he tricked into supporting him. He’s a scumbag and cancer to the youth and I’m glad people who know is bull$hit inside and out like Kyrie are calling this Hypocrite out.
His book reviews are amazing.

If that performance last night didn't open Diaz's eyes to the problem we have then we're ****ed. He HAS to change the defensive scheme (and staff). It doesn't work against quality OPPONENTS. WOW YOUR EXACTLY SPOT ON!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back