Biggest problem i saw last night.

Lol at folks thinking that Baker is the problem. This ****show of a program is done
PLEASE DELETE YOURSELF!!!!!! NO TRUE CANE TALKS LIKE THAT PERIOD!!!!!!!! GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION FOR A REAL MIAMI HURRICANE AND ITS OBVIOUS YOUR NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Biggest scumbag and cancer to ever hit the sports scene. I remeber back in the early 90s Barkley catching **** for saying I’m not a role model. The funny thing is Barkley is far better role model then that divisive posing quitter who takes the easy way out every time at the expense of his teammates, fans and people he tricked into supporting him. He’s a scumbag and cancer to the youth and I’m glad people who know is bull$hit inside and out like Kyrie are calling this Hypocrite out.
Hey yo stay off Lebron's ****, he wins!

PLEASE DELETE YOURSELF!!!!!! NO TRUE CANE TALKS LIKE THAT PERIOD!!!!!!!! GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION FOR A REAL MIAMI HURRICANE AND ITS OBVIOUS YOUR NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
😂. Appreciate the satire. Be careful, some folks might think your being serious. Well done sir

There was no quitting last night - the Offence continued to score (albeit they started the game terribly). The defensive players tried. As much as I hate the upside down U, you get ejected from the game if you do anything about it.

The glaring problem was that the Defensive scheme was utterly, utterly exposed and we stubbornly refused to do anything about it.

If that performance last night didn't open Diaz's eyes to the problem we have then we're ****ed. He HAS to change the defensive scheme (and staff). It doesn't work against quality opponents.
I don't know what game you were watching last night. Did you like the tackling and the effort given by our defensive players? Even the TV commentators commented how poor of an effort and how bad the tackling angles were. I'm not blaming the players for the this massacre, I always put the blames on the coaching staff who failed to prepare the players. But to say that the defensive players did everything they could and absolving them from this loss is over simplifying and over reaching.

Advertisement
View attachment 137676

This team doesn't have strong enough coaching leadership to have the players running any **** thing.

The lack of discipline week in and week out was already a telling sign that the HC is a cuck but this is all you need to read to explain last night.

"Strong chemistry" doesn't get beat up and down the field like an hbcu Drumline.

Strong chemistry doesn't quit on your brothers like them boys did last night.

Harley even thinking this was ok to say, publicly, is a huge issue within itself.

Harley have spoke out of turn twice now. First the WRs not taking their position serious, and now this.

I’m all for players holding their brothers responsible & accountable, but u have to learn to be a leader in order to be a leader. My problem is who are these young men learning to be leaders from?

Mike played his tail off when others could care less. Down 14-3 and Lashlee runs yet another inside zone on 4th down and it gets stuffed and North Carolina scores on their first play untouched on an outside zone play. Lashlee gets viewed as a terrific OC because he replaced the worst OC in the P5. Much like Diaz replacing D'Onofrio who was the worst DC in the P5. You cannot make this stuff up.

THIS!!!!!! ALL OF THIS!!!

Not gonna knock Harley for this comment. The 2001 team always talked about coaching themselves, holding each other accountable, practice being harder than game day, etc. I think Harley was trying to replicate that. The OP is a reach and is just piling on.

True; but those guys also learned leadership skills from Butch. Once those guys left, and the locker room kept “policing” themselves, where did they learn their leadership from? It still has to start w coaching

Advertisement
True; but those guys also learned leadership skills from Butch. Once those guys left, and the locker room kept “policing” themselves, where did they learn their leadership from? It still has to start w coaching
Thank you. Said it before I could. The former players talked about coaching themselves years after they were done playing at Miami. They weren't disrespecting their coaches by saying they run the team in the middle of the **** season.

Thank you. Said it before I could. The former players talked about coaching themselves years after they were done playing at Miami. They weren't disrespecting their coaches by saying they run the team in the middle of the **** season.
I will grant you this.

If the comment came from anyone but Harley, I’d have felt differently about it. But Harley is a senior who has been nothing but rock solid character wise since he was a recruit, and has been giving 100% on the field every week this year. Even in past years where he didn’t produce as much numbers-wise, he was our best blocking WR and helped spring a lot of long plays.

I don’t think he meant to undermine the coaches with his comment. I find it more likely that it is ****ed off fans misinterpreting his comment.

Shocking that Amari Carter is the captain of this defense......
I don't ever enjoy going after individual athletes in this program, but as a fan I'll be happy to never see nor hear this name again. From the straight up bone-headed targeting penalties game after game, year after year, to last night where he was completely out of position every play and got trucked by their RB.

Biggest scumbag and cancer to ever hit the sports scene. I remeber back in the early 90s Barkley catching **** for saying I’m not a role model. The funny thing is Barkley is far better role model then that divisive posing quitter who takes the easy way out every time at the expense of his teammates, fans and people he tricked into supporting him. He’s a scumbag and cancer to the youth and I’m glad people who know is bull$hit inside and out like Kyrie are calling this Hypocrite out.

don't forget the refs are in his back pocket, go count how many games he's fouled out of.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you hire a cheer leader that never even played the ******* game! I’m glad to see some of the sunshine pumpers still holding onto hope for Lispy have now seen the reality of our situation. The sooner him and Blake James are fired the better for this program. And now maybe lastnight was truly rock bottom so that the BOT members who actually care take the reins from the “E before the W” wine and cheese crowd and get serious about this program again. We are in a bad place when a basketball school owns us in football in a conference that brought us in to actually UP the conferences football reputation. Dark, dark times my friends. Of course two years ago when manny was hired after about 8 hours I knew it then and was so ******* ****ed we hired another DC from a failed regime.
👎🏾

View attachment 137676

This team doesn't have strong enough coaching leadership to have the players running any **** thing.

The lack of discipline week in and week out was already a telling sign that the HC is a cuck but this is all you need to read to explain last night.

"Strong chemistry" doesn't get beat up and down the field like an hbcu Drumline.

Strong chemistry doesn't quit on your brothers like them boys did last night.

Harley even thinking this was ok to say, publicly, is a huge issue within itself.

'players corches' are the worst. Diazster is just a hipper version of Larry Coker

👎🏾

Advertisement
I will grant you this.

If the comment came from anyone but Harley, I’d have felt differently about it. But Harley is a senior who has been nothing but rock solid character wise since he was a recruit, and has been giving 100% on the field every week this year. Even in past years where he didn’t produce as much numbers-wise, he was our best blocking WR and helped spring a lot of long plays.

I don’t think he meant to undermine the coaches with his comment. I find it more likely that it is ****ed off fans misinterpreting his comment.
I dont want this to be a knock on Harley because I dont hate the kid. I posted this as an indictment on Diaz and his lack of leadership skills. The players dont respect him. I dont think Harley had bad intentions but let's be real. A player on a Nick Saban team, let alone a Bronco Mendenhall team, wouldn't have the balls to say that publicly.

Terribly unprepared, Terribly disciplined, stupid penalties every game, rewarding bad play with more playing time. Slip N Slides.

Its quite obvious that the inmates run the asylum and thats exactly how you get beat 62-26 because these young men aren't mature or wise enough to lead themselves. Especially when they haven't learned proper leadership from anywhere

SHUT UP BETA MALE. true canes are canes from the past, not this current ****show.

I hate it. Its always better when a coach is highly respected and slightly feared.

5, Im told that our players were still posting their highlights on social media yesterday after that loss. I mean, I don't even know what to say at that point. This says a lot -- about them individually, and the 'leadership' at the U.

Its why guys like @theFranchise hated 'NFL U' waaaay back in the early 2000's, because we knew the downside of it. Lets be honest, this program has long ago become nothing more than a NFL internship, not a true college program.

Advertisement
Back