Biggest problem i saw last night.

Players need strong leaders who hold them accountable. That's true of every generation, but ****, this generation is the epitomy of we know everything and don't need anyone telling us anything.

I wouldn't even practice football the next week. I would grind their asses into the ground with nothing but conditioning drills. I would make them all puke and get guys to quit. Paris Island their Charmin soft asses. Whoever is left, better listen up or we'll do it all again and send more portal jumping.

Advertisement
Um, no. Nope, nope and well, nope. Harley, King and Jordan, does not make a culture, team or unity. UNC had it on the other side, with stellar coaching on this day. You saw the camaraderie and support over there, as opposed to long faces and pouting on ours, with no coach talking to the players. Well, except Lash and King.

SHUT UP BETA MALE. true canes are canes from the past, not this current ****show.
That's part of the problem ******* , Everyone tries to live in the past but as a TRUE CANE that graduated from the U, the one thing you dont ever do is GIVE UP!!!! Ed Reed, Russell Maryland, Ken Dorsey, Jimmy Johnson or any other Legend is not suiting up on Saturdays!!!! SO WIN OR ******* LOSE,YOU STAND BEHIND YOUR TEAM PERIOD!!!!!!!!! All YOU FAIR WEATHER FANS SHOULD HIT DELETE!!!!!! NONE OF US LIKE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AND KNOW SOME CHANGES HAVE TO BE MADE, AND IF MANNY DOESN'T DO IT, THEN HE NEEDS TO GO......

Advertisement
I should add that while I respect the way Harley has stepped up, just STFU. I would ban all social media, you don't deserve your voice. Not after that **** show.

I should add that while I respect the way Harley has stepped up, just STFU. I would ban all social media, you don't deserve your voice. Not after that **** show.
I don't think that was social Media it was a quote from a reporter. But I understand what you mean.

I don't think that was social Media it was a quote from a reporter. But I understand what you mean.

Unless it's a rules violation, nobody is talking to the press either. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Advertisement
View attachment 137676

This team doesn't have strong enough coaching leadership to have the players running any **** thing.

The lack of discipline week in and week out was already a telling sign that the HC is a cuck but this is all you need to read to explain last night.

"Strong chemistry" doesn't get beat up and down the field like an hbcu Drumline.

Strong chemistry doesn't quit on your brothers like them boys did last night.

Harley even thinking this was ok to say, publicly, is a huge issue within itself.
Harley think he deserves to even open his mouth like he’s a real leader on this team is comical. What he needs to do is put on some weight on that feminine body of his. That way he will make the occasional tough catch without worrying about being pasted like a ragged doll.

Harley think he deserves to even open his mouth like he’s a real leader on this team is comical. What he needs to do is put on some weight on that feminine body of his. That way he will make the occasional tough catch without worrying about being pasted like a ragged doll.

Right. 1st he spoke out on the WR room lack of preparation and effort. Then he says they run the team.

How do you openly admit some of yall are half assing to then saying you run the team?

Well clearly you're doing a **** job of it

Not gonna knock Harley for this comment. The 2001 team always talked about coaching themselves, holding each other accountable, practice being harder than game day, etc. I think Harley was trying to replicate that. The OP is a reach and is just piling on.
And if an actual leader led that football team it wouldn’t have taken 6 years to be fully back even at that point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back