Biggest Personal Eval Miss

manimal256

Recruit
Since things are a lil slow right now...
Who's your biggest personal eval miss since you been a fan...

Miss that busted: Willie Williams is my top one but would be to easy
Andrew Johnson from PA, I thought he would be a monster for us... I saw a tad slower Lamar Miller but a way more natural runner...

Miss that played past my expectations: This ones pretty hard because of bad player eval and development from (2002 - 2011) lol
I'd have to go with Teraz Mccray, I thought we would get nothing from him...But he balled out for us toward the end of his UM career

Advertisement
Willie was a disaster waiting to happen, the trouble that man was is crazy to imagine and I was I think 11 when he first came up to UM and I knew from watching a small part of the news that he was a ******* loose cannon. I can only imagine with all the media and twitter now how much trouble we'd find out about him so I agree he's #1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we forgetting Graig Cooper? A five star at one point

Yea he killed me too... He ran totally different in his HS highlights than he did at UM

He had all types of moves and cuts in HS...Didn't see one here lol

He was solid here, but not a 5 star runner. Danced too much in the backfield.

O yea, no way trying to slight him cause I loved him as Cane... But HS cooper looked like NFL Shady

The biggest bust for me goes back further then most of you guys would remember. In the 80's we recruited the number one QB in the country from north Fl. Allen Hall came to camp fat and out of shape and went down hill fast. I don't believe he ever suited for a game. My biggest surprise was Geno Toretta. We were excited by the commit of Bryan Fortay a top3 QB. Geno was advised by Gary Stevens OC not to come. He did and won a Heisman.

Advertisement
Aldarius Johnson

He actually showed that promise early on but I think that the coaches ****ed him up to where he sucked in the end

Not saying im right...But I thought he was a tad too slow coming outta HS when I saw his highlights imo

His was a head case issue, not a coaching one.

You sure? I just didnt think that coaching staff developed guys enough. I will admit those teams did have head cases but I think that the coaching couldve been much better

way too many... seriously the Coker/Shannon era produced a mountain of busts...

Ready?

Ryan Moore (thought would be an animal)
Tyrone Moss (did OK, but not nearly as good as I hoped)
2004 Class - Charlie Jones, Lance Leggett, Dwayne Hendricks, James Bryant, Andrew Johnson, Ryan Anderson to name a few... I thought this class would keep us elite for years to come... almost as bad as 2008.
Dajleaon Farr, Reggie Youngblood, Spencer Adkins... dissapointing.
Ryan Hill
Remember Kayne Farq... LOL
2008... just about the whole class...
Ray Ray Armstrong
Dyron Dye
Jamal Reid

Thank you for the tear jerking thread!

http://gifsoup.com

Are we forgetting Graig Cooper? A five star at one point

Way too many others to mention just Cooper. Guy was good for us. Just not great. Certainly would've liked McCoy out of prep that year though.

Bobby Washington, Ryan Moore, Marcus Forston, Charlie Jones, Marve, Leggett, Wright, RayRay and the other Sanford kid that came with him. Nearly ninety percent between 04 and 09 actually.

And that dude Kayne Farq.... Guy only had two years but did nothing after talking such a big game. Mightve not even been his fault. Guy was here at the wrong time. Our offense was putrid at times.

Advertisement
Back