Biggest loss due to grades in recruiting history

You obviously never watched him… He was without a doubt in my mind the greatest defensive football player I’ve ever watched in high school and I’ll take that to the grave.

If he had played under Butch and not been a headcase he would’ve been a HOF LB no doubt in my mind. The threee best players we’ve ever signed IMO in this order:
1. Willie Williams
2. DJ Williams
3. Jessie Armstead

I watched him play and was excited as **** when we signed him. It was the most singular exciting moment in Canes football history with a live chat, announcement, etc. I also still stand by what I said above. He flamed out and didn't have what it took. So have many others like Magic Benton, Jeff Thomas, Kyle Wright, etc.

Advertisement
I didn't remember that. Did he ever play football for Miami? Did he run track? Where did he go next?
I don’t remember if he got into any special team plays, but he threw a fit early at half time for not playing and I believe he just quit then went community college. Does anyone remember all the facts?

Headcase??.....if you think WW was a Headcase, let me introduce you to Nate Webster, among others on those 95-2000 teams. Some of them make WW look like a Choir boy.
Yes Nate was way more of a headcase luckily he had Butch as a coach and not Coker. Nate is the second best LB to ever play in Dade behind WW IMO. I wish Willie had been several years before his time…

I watched him play and was excited as **** when we signed him. It was the most singular exciting moment in Canes football history with a live chat, announcement, etc. I also still stand by what I said above. He flamed out and didn't have what it took. So have many others like Magic Benton, Jeff Thomas, Kyle Wright, etc.
As a high school prospect WW is the best to ever come out of Dade and I’ll take that to the grave. The best PROSPECT we’ve ever signed. What he did afterwords doesn’t matter as to what I’m stating.

DJ Williams who is IMO #2 behind Willie ended up being great but Jon Vilma was better in college. As a high school prospect no Vilma wasn’t close to DJ. I’m merely speaking as a prospect. As someone else stated in this thread WW made plays when he was in the game.

As a high school prospect WW is the best to ever come out of Dade and I’ll take that to the grave. The best PROSPECT we’ve ever signed. What he did afterwords doesn’t matter as to what I’m stating.

DJ Williams who is IMO #2 behind Willie ended up being great but Jon Vilma was better in college. As a high school prospect no Vilma wasn’t close to DJ. I’m merely speaking as a prospect. As someone else stated in this thread WW made plays when he was in the game.
Lol at he didn't have what it took...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back