Biggest Game In Dade: Miami Palmetto vs. Miami Northwestern Official Game Thread

I don't think he got any sacks but he got a LOT of pressure. MNW's O-line couldn't do anything vs Palmetto's front. He played right guard but Palmetto really couldn't do anything offensively, but that was moreso based on ****** offensive playcalling.
No sacks. But i counted at least 4-5 TFL's...and he easily played all snaps (including special teams- FG) besides one play in the 4th qt when got nicked up..

Advertisement
Need you see more with this guy?. He could come into UM at 5'7 145pds and id still want him. Him as a hs sr has more defensive iq or technique than guys we currently start at cb. Matter of fact i have yet to see anyone of our current guys make the type of awareness play he made to get an int. Hes getting good coaching at MNW

Advertisement
Thanks for the updates fellas. GREAT stuff.
On another note how in the **** is Ivins gonna lead that video with "and marshall almost with the pick"
That's some bull.
Ivins spent his entire time just giving updates on Marshall...

He wasn't even paying attention to the game or covering anything, all he did was ****ride Marshall the whole time.

Like alright we get it, UF has a large subscriber base you have to placate to, but good lord there was over a dozen or so D1 players in this game, focus on somebody else for 5 fckin minutes lol.

He wasn't even paying attention to the game or covering anything, all he did was ****ride Marshall the whole time.

Like alright we get it, UF has a large subscriber base you have to placate to, but good lord there was over a dozen or so D1 players in this game, focus on somebody else for 5 fckin minutes lol.
Which brings me to my next point, *** Ivins.

Florida fans better hope they don't watch the film from this game of melo torching Marshall all night or 247 gonna drop him outta the top 200

Advertisement

Yall forgetting Ivins dont f*ck with MNW after the incident ? lol. What ya expect MNW the opps. lol

@Liberty City El you know anything about Timothy Bostick, Andy Jean, Jalen Rogers & Kareem Roberts? They impressed me
Tim Bostic (yes he's Jon Bostic's cousin) is a converted TE & Kareem Roberts are both real smart kids, solid Senior upperclassman LB's but will most likely be HBCU kids.

Andy Jean is a 2023 WR, legit 6'0 tall trackster that got brought up from JV this year, he's got real good speed, was a 400x relay kid his Freshman year. Coach Harris told me he'll be sub 11 100m kid as well.

Jalen Rogers is 2022 track speedster, he plays primarily WR but we were working him at DB during the offseason this year, he play WR for this year especially after Zaylan Reese transferred on us last minute, but I wouldn't be shocked if he wound up playing CB his Senior year.

He's legit fast AF though, he was a deep threat for us last year, he had 24rec & 356yds, he's on the smaller side in terms of weight & is around 5'9-5'10 ish but he can fly.

Advertisement
Need you see more with this guy?. He could come into UM at 5'7 145pds and id still want him. Him as a hs sr has more defensive iq or technique than guys we currently start at cb. Matter of fact i have yet to see anyone of our current guys make the type of awareness play he made to get an int. Hes getting good coaching at MNW

Would I be crazy to compare him to Kelly Jennings? @Liberty City El @brock

I was at the game.. all i can say is that he has gained soo bad weight that hes easily tipping the scale over 300 + lbs.. He doesnt look
like a DL.. Also, he didnt start the game and played only about 60 % snaps on defense.. Umm. i really doubt load management was the strategy.. Not a good sign regardless.!

Are you sure that's Savion Collins, because it looks he is wearing #5? and I believe his number was 99, but he probably had to switch since he is playing OG. Also Savion Collins was 300+lbs before the Pandemic.

Go Canes

Advertisement

He is true Miami. Accent, speech and mannerisms!! I will be proud to see him at the U, reppin our city

Advertisement
Back