Biggest Game In Dade: Miami Palmetto vs. Miami Northwestern Official Game Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's playing OL this season...

I guess he's still playing DT too, but being moved from DT to OT is usually not a good sign.

The last South FL HS DT I remember that got moved to OL after their Junior year was Renato Brown at PBC.

Oddly enough, he's actually been a pretty good OT at Lville lol.
when we played the ville and i watched im like this renato brown kid can play a bit. Then i remember him being committed to us and guys on here saying he would be a better OL in college. Thats why i say THIS SITE is the best.

Edison smashed Norland 47-7, **** what happened to Norland?
Norland is now the farm team for the bigger schools in the county lol

@Liberty City El ...How does Burns compare to Bandy at this same stage in high school?
Bandy is bigger in terms of his physical build...

But Tim Jr has better feet & better ball skills, Bandy was a true Nickel who got forced to play outside, he was a fiesty physical Corner that would win based on using his jam to reroute & getting underneath his man. But lacked long speed & high level change of direction (see UNC 2019).

Burns has good speed & very good fluid hips, with A+ ball skills, he's a Hawk & plays with good eye discipline. He just needs some time in the S&C & he'll be a contributor.

Tim Burns feet is ...

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back