WR Angelo Jean Louis
OL Alex Gall
TE Nate Wozniak

May visit this weekend

OL Jonathan McLaughlin 6"7 OL
DE Derek Rivers

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think grace possibly grabs a spot before spots run out. i'm not sure he's someone who can play till the end and have a spot. maybe i'm wrong.

Advertisement
Sooooo many linebackers in TEs we're looking at in this class. I like where Fisch and Goldens heads are at in regards to the TE position

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think grace possibly grabs a spot before spots run out. i'm not sure he's someone who can play till the end and have a spot. maybe i'm wrong.

Just a hunch but I have a feeling there's an "understanding" between us and Grace, kinda like Olsen. But we are going to give him the time he wants, like Brandon Harris too I guess.

Just a hunch but I have a feeling there's an "understanding" between us and Grace, kinda like Olsen. But we are going to give him the time he wants, like Brandon Harris too I guess.

But would getting a guy like Grace/Bond ruin our chances with Thomas???

Maybe the staff asked Grace to hold off his announcement until signing day for that exact reason.

But would getting a guy like Grace/Bond ruin our chances with Thomas???

Maybe the staff asked Grace to hold off his announcement until signing day for that exact reason.

Definitely not IMO. Thomas is the crown jewel of our defensive class. Nothing about any other linebackers will effect him.

I just think its Grace's desire to make his decision on the big nationally televised day these kids dream about. Can't fault him there at all.

Completely my own opinion though no inside knowledge or anything. Could be totally wrong.

Advertisement
Back